« Back to All Topics
Reversi - for years a cheater is in the lead. How can that be?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
I wonder why nothing is being done agains Lucas59, a KNOWN cheater who has been leading the reversi ranks for ages. Why is a person like him not banned for good? Why don't have legit players have any chance of leading the ranks. 

I am not talking about me. But I think that FlyOrDie has the duty to do something to keep this game fair!

Unfortunately
, using a program is allowed.  So they give them the program sign, 
if detected
, FOD see this as fair because they are warning other players about their program habits.

He's been banned "for good" before, but they will always find a way to come back.
The reason is you can't detect a program for 100%.
If you switch websites when you are playing for a few games you will get the sign ! too.
Thats why they can't punish anyone for this reason.

Tommy
Thank you too for your reply. I understand. 
The fact people need programs to win on any game is disgraceful. Games like these require thought and brain power..resorting to third party software simply to increase a pix elated rank on a small community website just to somehow get pleasure from having more points on said website is truly pathetic in my opinion. That rating is meaningless if you don't deserve it via using your own knowledge to outsmart your opponents. 

I would like to have a crown in chess or other board games but not if the only way is via cheating with programs. Anyone who believes using a program is fine is strongly deluded or simply has no sportsmanship whatsoever. No offence intended.

If i were you @iPlayAll i would just forget about it, perhaps over time Moderators will finally deal with said user.
hi 
tommy all said, you talk about lucas but he does not force people to play against him most people who play prog just want to try to beat the prog, and even if I've never been super close with lucas he has at least the merit of always said that prog it is not the case of all the world, in addition it is all possible to play with a prog without having the sign, and even those they have possible that they do not even prog
malik
^^

Programmers always stick together.