« Back to All Topics
stolen niks
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
stolen niks
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
stolen niks
Dear moderators,and admin!darts game 'gurbai45'player playing with a stolen name!!!original hungarian player died 2 years ago!!!!!check it pls!this is unworthy!!!!
thank you 'cud'
Your trying to get a nickname permanent banned for Stolen Account by a user who is not living anymore. 
Your not caring about other users, your only caring about yourself, your own dices and anyone who doesnt respect should be banned in your eyes.
The reason why one one competes in your games in fod and leaves the website is that you constantly report other players ingame which costs flyordie alot money because players wont sub, or watch ads on their platform.

FlyOrDie should take action about you and litterly mute you in their report abuse section for sending spam to their email service. Period.
Dear 
UBR Hatievers!wait for the moderators to respond!it is pathetic to play stolen name today on flyordie!You are a new player or I don't think you know what I'm talking about!!!Very sad! cud
I reported many times.I wrote to the operator as well!!!!
Perhaps they don't do anything because of the following reasons.

1. There isn't enough evidence to prove what you're accusing someone of is actually correct.

2. Maybe they caught onto the fact that you constantly BANK off of your friend 'Marylouse' in Darts so they don't want to help you. Who knows. :)

info is also sufficient evidence.but they can verify it any other way!why would I blame anyone?

I've been playing darts for 11 years!I'm not helping anyone!
few of the players also run after 1-2 games!

it's respectable that someone can play 100 games,not easy!

who are you?I don't see you in darts...:)

more people justify my claims!!!the operator knows me!knows my mistakes,and also that I don't lie!the moderators don't care! 'cud'
add that you are not active in darts:)I'm not talking about a game I don't play!!!you don't respect dead players,very sad...gurbai player's info shows that the original player has never played darts!!and also out of 580 games with 9 arrow throws (program),currently a champion!the original player had 45,000 games in gomoku!whoever uses the stolen name does not play in gomoku!if that is not clear to you,then you won't see,you can't read the info!rather deal with gp scammers:)and respect the dead Hungarian players!!!!!
Oh i play Darts, you just don't know the nickname i use there.
then you need to know that there are no players in the morning:)come more often..tell your friends not just to race;)

F†W Undisputed!what's your other name?:)then I know who you are;)
Relax cud, it doesnt sound like a big deal tbh.
why do you want gurbai45 banned ? he throws games for you in tournaments ! anyway now you play him again. back 'friends' again ? lol
FOD needs to remove change email and add edit password with verify email so only people with the original email can change the passwords of their created nicknames.
OMG this is so sad.
was gurbai a close relation of you cud?
No shearer, he just tries to get anyone banned complaining and whining through this forum so he can "own" the game as the final spectator for his own revenue in tournaments where he cheats with marylouse giving him free wins to win player of the month in Darts.