« Back to All Topics
spin274 snooker player likes to troll
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
i was up against spin274 in snooker and i was winning and he kept saying " you will never win no matter how hard you try" and kept on nagging. But I eventually beat him and proved him wrong. I hope that he gets a warning as this behavior is not acceptable, especially since he had a rating of 529 and I had 171, and he thinks he can bully with his words because his rating is so high. He also accused me of multiaccounts and all this other rubbish. I have reported him and I have screen shots too.
Hey james!

Hope all is well.

Your best bet here is to use the "Report Abuse" button and click on the insulting/harassing icon.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Tha Boss
Report people through forum is unrespectfull and against the rules
Please use the report abuse fuction on the website.

Thank you.
Danny1994 - 2008 player.
Dear 
ÜβŖ•ŞЄИŦİИЄĿ℠ !
reporting people is not disrespectful and doesn't violate policies!
reports will be published by moderators after verification!
they are the ones who approve the reports.
reporting abuse is not good and only stores the insult for 10 minutes!

regards
cud   2008 player
You cant read "cud".

Sentinel honestly said "Through Forums" LOL
and since when is this line "you never win no matter how hard you try" a INSULT???

@jamesabc: You cant imagine how people from our generation go through with personal offences like wishing people everything bad disseases, sharing their social media to strangers, hacking and ddossing full of hatred in Tanx before the game died. THAT was bad and no one cared about it in the game when i played it and there was a change you got banned instead for obstructing moderator and other players called you a whiner and it was accepted by the community.

People now are just too sensitive, learn to be a growner maybe your not aged enough to be part of this website. Stop acting like a 16 year old girl "cud".
Everyone knows you hijacked tournaments and doesnt deserve any credits for it, use multiple nicks and scared all players away who actually cared about the game. :|