« Back to All Topics
married player
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
married player
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
married player
hi moderators!I would like if married player (australian) would not insult on a daily basis!every day with a different name!And the screen repor would hit the target!

Good Evening Cud,
I haven't spoke to you since you had your nasty outburst with me weeks ago..so not too sure what you are talking about. You don't interest me enough to waste my time on you..I'm sure the mods have better things to do with their time then to deal with your childish behavior and remarks.
You have a lovely day
Maree 
I didn't mean that, but the answer to the previous one!
Dear moderator!you do not influence the publication of my answer!!!!
hi
we often see that cud messages have neither tail nor head :) :p
Malik
Are you a moderator? I see yours often!don't block my answer!and don't intervene in everything,please:)
Gotta agree with cud on that one. You're literally on every single thread clark haha.

Regards,
Boss
Thank you 
ßøøşŧ ßōşş:)Then not only do I see clark everywhere and he doesn't even know what he's writing about.A real superman that is on every thread.Sorry for blocking my answer married player!
Best regards. cud
Clark.Come play darts.I'd love to play with you..show who you are!You write about everything related to darts but I've never seen you:)I'll wait for you!You will find me there every day.
Regards 
cud
hi
I close the subject because as you say before does not pollute the subject with something else ^^ I have not published anything on the dart game read again :p and I will come back when my agenda allows me see you soon Malik and especially good game :) !

Glad you quit this post!Darts game hope to meet you!