« Back to All Topics
Darts tournament 2020.04.24
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear moderators!In yesterday’s 501 darts tournament oewan-giest in the game, oewan exited while playing in favor of a geist.
He got as many points for this match as he won the competition!Please check.
geist oewan came out after 3 throws without a throw!
oewan has been disqualified for fraud.
And gies subtract the point you received as a gift from oewan!
How long they regularly tolerate these players cheating?!
Have an automatic draw in tournaments in darts because they don’t currently play with anyone but their friends!This avoids playing with strong players!They are both weak players,who are otherwise inactive players!

Thank you. cud
I was watching the tournament under a guest and all i saw was you banking off of marylouse the entire tournament (9-0)

Think you're the one that should be disqualified. You bank constantly off that user yet come here calling other people a cheater..so sad to be honest.

Mary was even missing the board several times..and someone who has played thousands of games wouldn't miss that much. You're funny.
then you can see that I invited all the players to play!I called all the players like in any tournament!no one dared to play with me!the fraud is in their info!and the picture I sent!the same thing a police player did in December!!!!!!!it's pathetic that you're attacking me!!i'm not afraid of racing since i'm a champion!fraud has occurred!look and get the punishment!!!there was a tournament where police played 26 games with 1 player!please continue to investigate the fraud! cud
giest vs oewan game giest 0 won by throwing!this is a clear fraud!

he constantly explains!joke that you are attacking me!
fraud is fraud!!!I also wrote to the administrator,if the moderators overlook the fraud!
hi
always spoke of pierre paul jack it's sad why always complain! :s
malik

olice player 2018.04.30 darts tournament:
22-1 police vs sportursalf player!23 game,there was a problem?It was not.
yesterday giest vs marylouse 5-0.there is no problem with that?
automatic draw have to darts tournament!

oewan cheated for the same reason disqualified a police player in a December tournament!the penalty must be the same!so fair.ezt a csalást kivizsgálják!
yesterday 501 tournament giest vs oewan game!giest 0 throwing!gieat wins!the game time was 13 seconds!
Maybe if you, yourself spent less time ''offending'' other players you might have more legitimate competitors play you in these Tournaments and wouldn't have to get free wins from Marylouse every single time.
You spent the last 22 minutes of the Tournament getting free points from Marylouse, i can understand having a hard time finding people willing to play you but you honestly have nobody to blame for it other than yourself and that's all down to your attitude towards the other people in Darts. Change your attitude, stop banking off your friend and maybe other players would play you more frequently. Perhaps then you could actually ''compete'' against players instead of losing then coming on these forums just to whine and hope that the Mods disqualify them for you to give you a win you probably don't even deserve.

I joined in 35 minutes of the race!the first player I called was a geist player since I saw that he has 50 points he is the champion!I invited everyone to play!!
there is no fraud you want to say?
if my friends do the same then there will be no cheating either?
you're pathetic!
fraud occurred please investigate and sanction fraudulent players!
if they close the race i will do the same!
I was in the lobby for 10 minutes where I kept calling the players!!!
Sounds like you're truly enjoying the FlyOrDie experience Cud. :)
''if they close the race i will do the same!''

You pretty much just said if others cheat you will too which makes it even more obvious you've already been doing it and are still losing to better players who aren't even cheating. Those guys have been playing for GP for years and years yet here, you're the first and only one to call them cheaters here in a long time..yet you, yourself are a cheater.

Absolute Comedy, thanks for entertaining me.
I'm glad you're having fun..
giest +16 point for nothing!!it's really a comedy!

investigate and sanction the 2 players!!!

Oewan uses programms and C4 every tourney and never been DSQ .. never .. flyordie like bans some good players and let their flyordie bad cheaters players online ! 
He's played 59087 games in C4..maybe he's just good? I mean it would be hard to be bad after that many results.

Oewan doesn't program in c4 and his Red is breakable and he has almost 60k games so by now he should have a good idea of the game. However, he does use a program in Pente and Go and seems to get away with it. This has been reported multiple times and no one seems to care..

Another program user in tournaments is virusantrax, this guy programs in many tournaments. Winning tournaments and finishing high up in Reversi, C4, Go, Pente. 

Mods/OP really need to look into these guys and watch them closely in tournaments because it couldn't be more obvious. These two are coming top 3 in the Grand Prix for years just because they're using programs and getting away with it.. has anyone noticed these two never finish high up when that game doesn't have a program available? For example Backgammon, billiards and Chess. Also Checkers and Mill due to the 1 minute time. 
60.000 game does not mean that someone is good!!!
BOBBY darts 501  game 107.000 games.Tournament finishes in 8 places!!!
likitisplit 61.875 game darts 501
pidgy 71.984 darts 501 game
Marylouse 47.015 game.

because of the scams, they can’t get a ranking that would be true!!
BOBBY great player!
oewan:1325 game!average throw:24-30throwing !!!it is not possible to win races with this!!
one grat player average throw 12-18 throwing!

The same giest,virusantrax!
oewan,giest,virusantrax weak players darts game!
yet they have a great many medals!!
this is very pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fraud is being investigated?please investigate the competition! cud
And Juan A.VB,who uses a pro robot program in a gomoku game, tournaments!!
smart, keeps himself in the middle:)
only excellent in races...
Hi owennn!finally someone who sees!
special attention to the following players:
-Juan A.VB
-virusantrax
-oewan
-giest
-TORNADO

they have been doing huge damage due to their fraud in the race for years!
Well if these guys actually do cheat and use programs in any of the games here i hope they get what they deserve.

Anyone that needs software to beat someone doesn't deserve to win, period.

Hopefully the Mods do some investigating into the matter and take action if said players are indeed proven to be cheating.
Cud you are the last one who should complain about fraud,since you are a fraud yourself.Anyone who visits a darts tournament can see that easily.
The system in darts makes it possible for players to be higher in the ranking than their level is.
It is allowed not to play and to play against certain others there.That is all that players do there,including yourself.
A game given up sometimes ?I saw your opponent do with you many times.
Well anyone who is reading the forum posts written by you in sometimes not understandable "English" knows right away that u just pick on certain ppl.
Only thing i agree with you is that the system in darts is not fair(if that is what you are trying to say anyway).
cud is the biggest fraud in history of darts and he should be banned for obstrusting moderator, insulting/harrasing many years ago. very sad :(
hi 
gaetano havenaar!I do not know you!and I didn't see you!!!

I'm a cheater?Why?who are you?!only 1 name for me is a nobody:)
Dear moderators!
all inappropriate posts were allowed??!!
Who are these?!
examine the races!it would be good if you were active!
I see Juan AVB is no longer on the Grand Prix so im guessing he's finally been caught cheating in tournaments :D. 

Just oewan and virusantrax to be caught now and finally tournaments will be fair :p

Take a look at previous Darts tournaments and check oewan's results, all seem to be against Marylouse. Obvious or obvious? :D 
Indeed Cud,all your inappropriate posts were allowed for ages...
Thanks Malik!	
Juan A.VB?I've been reporting cheating for 2 years...
I have not seen this table yet!
Darts tournament oewan and giest rude cheats..
the link reveals a lot.ty cud
Take a look at these three links below, here is the previous Darts 501, 301 and Cricket results for Oewan. As you can see from ALL three tournaments he mainly play's marylouse and no one else. Why? Because they're cheating. He is gaining so many Grand Prix points and so many days worth of VIP because of the cheating he does. Here are the links below :) 

501: 
http://games.flyordie.com/s/playerInfoScheduleResults.html?statId=29725706&portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

301: 
http://games.flyordie.com/s/playerInfoScheduleResults.html?statId=29685181&portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

Cricket: 
http://games.flyordie.com/s/playerInfoScheduleResults.html?statId=29707937&portal=flyordie_com&lang=en
I agree with you!

Juan A.VB you don’t have to pay since you have vip days all year round;)
he has been leading the grand prix for yea!
he must be such a good player,very sad!