« Back to All Topics
Hello, please allow me to edit the last post I sent
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
I need not mention almost all of the names!! Just one that is harassing me every single time she sees me! If that! I 
The rest of the article that I wrote took me over a month to feel and to know the time was ripe and needed to do such.
Still, Please do not post it!

As a writer I have it all saved and am able to revise it in a proper and appropriate fashion.

I am relieved that when I look for it I only get ERROE Codes!

Thanks for looking after me, and everyone!~*.

"God bless. Stay strong and safe. Peace be with you." 
-Bruce Springsteen aka The Boss of New Jersey

Warm regards,

Just Judy &
Sad to hear you're still being harassed after all this time..I guess some people will never grow up.

1. Click on the users profile and select Mute.
2. Open the players profile and select Report Abuse and the correct reason for reporting.
3. Screenshot any chat segments where the harassment/abuse is displayed and save them as jpg images.
4. Go to this page : 
http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html

& Select the ''Fill Moderator Contact Form'', explain the problem and upload the screenshots as attatchments and give The Moderators time to deal with the matter.

NOTE: if nothing is done..then it's most likely because they don't feel it's a serious enough offense..or your evidence may be insufficient enough to distribute a punishment to the offender.

It might take a while to see action taken due to the amount of reports they recieve on a daily basis, you're not the only person who gets harassed on here so yea..it could be a while.

It's better to do it this way though than bring it to the forums publicly as if the user you're having issues with sees your posts..it only adds to your troubles as they will wind you up further more causing more distress for you. So just try do it how I've written.

If you already have done the above and nothing happens then I'm sorry i couldn't help you further..only other option is to try and ignore them and hope a Moderator catches them in the act sometime and deals with them manually in-game. Sooner or later it's bound to happen Pal, just be patient :).

Take Care Judy!

Jeff.