Posted in 
Dear Moderators
your opinion on his?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
your opinion on his?
hi 

https://komik.skyrock.com/

by browsing the net, I came across this blog by chance which is quite shocking, is that the user of this blog feeds it by putting screens of flyordie users.
it is in my opinion not normal because the pseudo concerned do not give their consent then it is true that its remains "pseudo" but behind its rest all the same people who can feel hurt what in your opinion?
malik
This seems dead wrong and online catfishing in the extreme! I doubt FlyIOrDie can do much.

It might be a good idea for those of us PC smart enough to hunt this person down!

Also, they seem to target only certain people. We could take our cues from that!

It's an invasion of privacy which ultimately could lead to someone getting seriously hurt!

Thanks Clark!
FlyOrDie may not have a specif rule against this. However, I beseech you to add this invasion of privacy to the rules. It is dangerous to show one's true identity here. 
This is nothing but a malicious what 	
félicie is doing. It is bullying to the extreme. Please can you get rid of her for the good of many? She has tons of pages in insults to many of us!
Please see what you can do? Please.
Can anyone explain this to me? I just see screenshots of players chatting. What is it meant to show? What is bad about it?
hi

thank you jud for your opinion which is very lucid and true
and you what is your opinion hesitate to say it it's sad to see his
malik
hi
the blog has been permanently blocked the topic can be closed thank you all
malik
I contacted the website and filed a complaint in regards to the content of the blog being far too personal. It was in violation of it's TOS due to the simple fact it was sharing peoples sensitive information without evidence of full consent of those named on the website. Thus leading to it being shut down.

Anyone foolish enough to go ahead and upload such content without evidence of permission should think twice next time.

Blogs are indeed good..but they should not publicly display peoples personal details, it's not only a bad idea to reveal such information online..but if it gets in the hands of the wrong person..then it could cause some serious identity theft issues globally if seen by the wrong people.

Thankfully the staff on their are very cooperative so it wasn't too difficult a task in the end.
hi 
It is true that if you do not speak French it is complicated to understand but it was a malicious person who harassed several people here in order to do harm by putting private conversation on a blog but this has been settled thank you for 'having asked the question

malik