« Back to All Topics
Absence of player sanctions for swearing, insults and offenses
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Good afternoon, I come by this means, since I have no other way of questioning the person responsible for the moderation of the flyordie gaming site, in which on the past day 28/08 I was severely offended by the player miguel.a1996 when I was in the checkers room bullet and that without me opening my mouth and just like that, the player in question seriously offended me, with profanity, insults and slander, as shown in the attached image ( 
https://ibb.co/QFwYfNY
 ), what I ask is what was the punishment attributed to him? shouldn't demerit for 1 or 2 months be given ?.
I await an answer, thank you very much for your attention and greetings
Dav7d
Hello .. Good night
Malik friend, I hope first of all that you are in good health
Thank you for your readiness to answer my question here, however you tell me that the player in question was sanctioned, but I did a search for his nick I click on his info and there is no demerit applied, as I can see in others players with the black ball in front of the nickname, here I give you an example of a nick that at this very moment is in demerit (Triton1) if you can verify this situation and tell me something.
A hug and thank you very much
Dav7d
Hello
Thanks for the link, yes I am aware of that link and option to report, the issue at hand is not difficulty in reporting, but at this point, check if the player in question is punished or not.
Thanks anyway for your message
best regards
Dav7d
hi
if dav i saw it with the demerit point
malik

Moderation never takes account of the sanctions imposed, nor of its actions and doesn't have to do so.

Regards.