« Back to All Topics
delete granprix, vip, medal tables
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear Operators, Admins, Moderators! I suggest deleting granprix from the site after the sickly clinging 6 players completely cut the site home! You can’t go to a race so I don’t cheat on the GP! Plus, for years, a player who was banned the following year has won! Full of program, buddies, it doesn't make sense anymore! It was a nice gesture at the launch of the site until roughly 2014. From there you can watch the incredible "development" that a few players have been producing over the years !! Currently, the first place oewan has roughly 3x as many gp points as the sample normal average! This has been observed for the last 6 years. Kiemelnem oewan, virusantrax, police, La Equidad FK (Juan A.VB,
La Equidad FC)
  who runs differently every year, TORNADO or giest player !!! These are the players who keep the site where it is! I also suggest deleting the vip and the summary medal table!
You honestly think they would just delete almost a decade of history and competition just because you don't like how things play out for you in The Grand Prix & Tournaments?...

That's a good one, lol.

People compete for VIP..it's been valued by players since it was originally implemented into the games here roughly 15 years or so ago. It goes far beyond the Grand Prix's arrival that's for sure. VIP will always have a value, its what gives players the drive to compete in these Tournaments. They want to earn VIP, extend their subscription and have themselves added to this 20 year old websites historic leaderboards.

I understand things might not go smoothly for you when you compete, perhaps there is cheating, teaming..boosting and banking happening but the removal of something so substantial as the Grand Prix would neither resolve the matter nor help at all in this situation. Just report cheaters, provide evidence and they will be dealt with in accordance to how Moderators see fit.

If you report them and nothing happens after a while then they obviously weren't cheating. Moderators very rarely make mistakes.

Hope you continue to enjoy playing here on FOD.

Kind Regards, Jeff.
I suggest deleting this suggestion.
The numbers don't lie!
THEY CAN BE VIEWED RETROACTIVE FOR YEARS, PUBLIC!!!
good eye reads from the grand prix infó.

http://www.flyordie.hu/grandprix/2020/darts.html

see don't just write !
According to professor Cud....
Maybe you should throw a dart at them

Since you whinge and cry all the time, this post is not worth anyone's time :D

Dear Operators, Admins, Moderators! I suggest deleting cud from the site after the sickly lynching 6 players completely cut him off the site home! You can’t go to a forum post, Plus, for years, buddies support him in darts, it doesn't make sense anymore! It was a nice gesture at the launch of the site until roughly 2017. From there you can watch the incredible "development" that cud have been producing over the years !! Currently, Cud has been observed for the last 3 years. 
who claims everyone is a cheater every year, so i suggest deleting "cud" of the site completely :p
This player keeping the site where it is full of hating crying kids with report abuse,ty.

:p :p
Hi.
UBR Sentinel²⁰⁰⁹,I agree with you!