« Back to All Topics
The scourge of insult and humiliation in French chat rooms.
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Hello moderation, hello Daniel Feher,

For more than a year in the French chat rooms it has been an invasion of multiple nicknames. These are used by a group of players from the Gametwist site and more specifically by people who do not want to follow the rules established by the "flyordie.com" site.
It is every day a surge of insult, provocation, humiliation, rudeness, dialogue with sexual and very vulgar consonance, the temporary cloning of pseudo, severe insult to the parent and child families.
But where are we going ?
The main protagonists under the following pseudonyms, "The best K", "Fofolle", "angie ....._ 63_," patou66 "," the rabbit "" kamel "who uses an unlimited number of pseudo as well as Larbi and Kartman and Tony.
Every day honest and respectful people, registered (potential subscription) and subscribers leave the site and this because of serious harassment.
Are there enough French moderators on billiard rooms, checkers, chess?
I do not claim that moderation does not intervene at the level of postponement abuse.
What I'm trying to say is that it would take and which is only a proposal, 1) one or two more moderators on these rooms, 2) prevent demutation and dialogue of unworthy players , while leaving the right to play. 3) find a filter that prevents the use of more than two or three nicknames.
I hope that this will be taken into consideration and that Mr. Feher will make a decision on strengthening moderation.

Kind regards, Audreylia Lambrecht laudreylia@gmail.com

https://youtu.be/a5qfMcmzdUY

https://youtu.be/Qb1qqCL4MXk

Hello catsgrirls

Hello,

The speudonymes you cite're something that I don't question. When to your knowledge on the game, and I'll  not quote pseudonymes, which pollute the international room, with comments which have no relation with the site, devoid of any interest, just to show that they exist and for which you echo. Report pseudonymes yes, discriminate, no. When the international room is no longer polluted by recurring and inappropriate comments on a gaming site, then maybe your complaints will be heard.

Regards. 

It needs to be addressed promptly. Every time I'm in the 8ball Room 1 lobby there are people flooding the chat with very rude, vulgar and disgusting comments in French. It's often the same users.

I find myself muting them repeatedly because for some reason whenever I mute someone the next time I come online, say a couple of days later..I have to re-mute that individual and due to the large quantity of users who are behaving this way it's a pretty annoying process having to mute them so frequently when they should infact be muted permanently once you mute them.

It's been this way for a while now and is partially why I'm not very active anymore in there. I use to really enjoy the game, now I just cringe upon a login due to these people who are constantly ruining the experience for others with their disgraceful behaviour.

It's difficult to really determine a quick way to resolve this problem as there are plenty of these people doing it and despite bans and demerits they just keep coming back. Once upon a time when you repeatedly broke a rule you were given a Permanent Banishment..not a temporary banishment of a slap on the wrist Demerit Point for a short period of time..

I mean no disrespect to Admins or The Moderation Team but I think you guys should perhaps consider being a little more strict on these people when they repeatedly make these offences.

It would be great to see this matter resolved as it would bring a little peace to the community who are experiencing this regularly. I'm sure you guys will do your best to cater to those making these complaints, well..I hope so at least.

Kind Regards.
Your way of criticizing does not surprise me. Considering that you even belong to a minority of disruptor and especially USE OF MULTIPLE PSEUDO.
As for the nicknames who insult regularly by using several accesses (pseudonym), why don't they file a complaint?
Your review only gives encouragement to unwanted people on the site by tricking them into breaking the rules.
You yourself paid the price for it in due time, didn't you? Would you like me to refresh your history?

Bonsoir a tous , 

https://youtu.be/_inTL1wRDqY

This video is from today.
To respond to your writings which are these.
In English as in French word for word,

"Report pseudonyms yes, discriminate, no. When the international room is no longer polluted with recurring and inappropriate comments on a gaming site, then maybe your complaints will be heard."

"Signalez des pseudonymes oui, discriminez, non. Lorsque la salle internationale n’est plus polluée par des commentaires récurrents et inappropriés sur un site de jeux, alors peut-être vos plaintes seront entendues."

shield33, if you read the video like the moderators did, do you still consider the comments to be discriminatory given the verbal magnitude of the comments? And do you consider that the room that you call "international" is no longer polluted by recurring and inappropriate comments ALWAYS coming from THE SAME MULTIPLE PSEUDONYM.

If this is the case, you will give the answer on your understanding of the subject and the need that many have to want to deny the evidence which is only on French theaters as a continuous need to harm.
And to put an end to this topic and close the topic, I allow myself to make this remark, you "policewoman in Bordeaux (sic.)" Why do not you take the necessary measures towards this kind of character, knowing the identities you could forward no !!!! 

Hello, 

Right catsgirls, comments on this scream unacceptable.

Regards