« Back to All Topics
It shouldnt keep going on Mr.Century !
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Moderators, we all at billiard 8 ball watch anthony ( Mr.Century) cheats! He play vs another accounts for win free points by the players Hannibal, Incomplete and now Frustration. He do it everyday there and no one do anything, im in my limits. We cant dispute anymore vs a cheat player because he will always win free points and sit on ur fake crown! PLEASE, MR.CENTURY MUST BE BAN ! IF IT DOESNT HAPPEN, FOD WILL BE A JOKE AND THE REST OF PLAYERS WHO STILL PLAYING HERE WILL GO OUT FOREVER! I THINK WE DONT WANT THAT RIGHT? 
He need to be ban. He cheat with his girlfriend.
She takes his other account and she gives him points.
He need to be ban. He cheat with his girlfriend.
She takes his other account and she gives him points.
Said player is constantly banned, for which he should be permanently banished:
I quote from the official Rules of use FOD:
Moderation
2. Cheating
2.3. encouraging your opponent to leave the match
2.4. intentionally losing in favor of your opponent
2.5. accepting your opponent's behavior who is intentionally losing
2.6. using another user's nickname to participate in the scheduled tournaments
3. Conduct
The following are not tolerated:
3.6. Being abusive by profanity or harassing.
3.10. Behavior that interferes other's reasonable interests.
3.11. Using other's account or creating accounts for other users.
3.12. Lending your nickname to other players (please also see 5.5)
3.15. Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or doing anything else to another member or guest that is unwanted.

All the previous aspects are typified in the official regulations, and it is nothing new, since the player in question is constantly reported
He's been doing it for a decade. I used to fight with this guy in another game on FOD all the time and all he did was bank and avoid real players who could beat him. I used to mop the floor with this dude in TANX and he always went running to 8ball to find Moderators to come give me demerits if I called him a noob after he spent ages sitting there talking about my personal life, my family, my appearance ect. Told me to get several diseases I won't repeat on here and said I don't deserve to be alive. In Tanx you were able to make password locked rooms if you were subbed, he did it all the time and got on a browser with another IP and just banked off himself 24/7 for rating on there. He would do it early in the morning/late night, then wait until some beginners are on before serious players get online and he would kill them repeatedly to clear his player information before anyone could ''prove'' he was banking in the small hours of the morning, which is absolutely hilarious.
He use to try and cheat in tournaments by teaming with another banker and they were terrible together. Every time i killed him he straight up insulted me (killed as in it's a TANK game, you blow up other tanks..lol). He always got away with it and i don't know why. Maybe he was buying yearly subs and was considered a valued customer at the time lol.

Either way, something needs to be done and immediately..this isn't right.

How this guy is still playing is beyond me, I got banned years ago for way less serious offenses that this guy has commited and yet he's still here doing what he wants..

Starting to think he's friends with an authority figure so he just gets a pass. His profile says he's from Russia lol, He's French and his name was Vincent. He also had fake flags on his profiles in TANX and other games years ago, even Darts. I remember him clear as day. One of the most toxic players in this website and probably still is.

He use to login to tanx only to talk nonsense to me and ask me questions about why i have no life, blah blah, you name it, he said it. 

At first I laughed..but when I think about it..to be that focused on trying to hurt someone on a game by targetting their emotions is just absolutely disgraceful.

Banking aside, this guy is far worse than people realise. He is friends with a Moderator who speaks a multitude of languages and that's probably something to do with why he gets to come back time and time again. I mean it's obvious who he is, all of you guys clarified it without hesitation. Yet look..nothing..lol.

Hugely disappointing to see people getting to cheat and remaining unpunished for so long.