Mistake moderation in tournament
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Hello,

During the 12/26/2020 chess tournament in bullet'1, it is written that I was disqualified when I arrived in first place !

The players raged near The-Blonde. mod and they saying I was using a program, (wich never was). And the latter excluded me from the final table without any verification. I tell her it's a mistake but she doesn't answer me. I went to another moderator to explain the situation to him but this one didn't help me either.

I am a player of nearly 2300 elo on Lichess, you can ask me for my player profile on this chess site, there is no problem. Know one thing : it is impossible to cheat on Lichess. In addition to the exclusion, I could not even receive my 10 days of V.I.P. status !

Moderation errors can happen, but please ensure that this injustice does not happen again. Otherwise, I would have to refer to another mod or to the OP.

Cordially,

FlyOrDie Dryxel
Following the online submittal of a technical issue with computerized moderation of Go Tournament game held yesterday January 19, 2021, I am taking the liberty to provide further evidence based on the metrics of Tournament results posted online (
http://games.flyordie.com/s/playerInfoScheduleResults.html?statId=30121278&portal=flyordie_com&lang=en).
 I have noticed irregularities concerning the Automatic Mode of pairing players during the tournaments. As can be seen from the metrics displayed below, I was assigned to play only 2 games during the entire 2-hour period when I have stayed and remain active in the Tournament Room throughout on January 19, 2021. In contrast, the previous tournament was concluded with the assignment of 3 games in the same hour when I participated on January 8, 2021. This discrepancy is somewhat unusual and calls for re-assessment and investigation. 

current (2021-01-19 20:00)
Reported at
2021-01-19 20:27Z
2021-01-19 20:40Z

previous (2021-01-08 19:00)
Reported at
2021-01-08 19:22Z
2021-01-08 19:29Z
2021-01-08 19:37Z

It is understandable that "(m)oderation errors can happen" as indicated by the author of the main post.  The integrity of the online gaming system should by all means be ensured. 

Best,

Participant81