« Back to All Topics
@Player_No1.
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
@Player_No1.
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
@Player_No1.
I had a look at the old www.flyordie.com/userinfo.html list and noticed your name pop up on it now as an active Moderator here on FOD.

Just wanted to say It's nice to see a fresh Moderator be given a role here, and just want to wish you the best. 
Hope you make a good addition to the Moderation Team Bud.

Kind Regards & Happy New Year. :)
Hi there!

Thanks for your nice words :-).

I am very happy to finally be part of the FlyOrDie family to keep the place as family-friendly as possible.

I wish you all the best and have fun here.

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team
I take the opportunity to request a review to the PaLladium player, since he is accused of cheating in tournaments, Thank you!.
Problem with cheating in Tanx is that people have personal servings, sympathies, friendships and compagnonships, thats why you litterly cannot play Tanx for ammo over ammo because it will stictly make you a cheat when you shoot someone over another and it means your personal values over who to shoot needs to be deleted in a tournaments and players who can win tourny will hunt anyone, but when you got nothing to win, its hard to force yourself to be strict in a game, Alot of people have friends4benefits within their jobs only, so it represents behavour of humanity in a Online game. :)