« Back to All Topics
English room
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
English room
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
English room
8ball rooms : 2 french 2 spanish 2 hungarian 1 portuguese + others and no players. Everyone is in room 1 which is now a french chatroom with players that hardly ever plays and constantly floods in french. Theres no way to make the french go to french room for chatting so what i want is a english room. It would bring back players that left because of french flood and want to chat and play in english. Why not? How hard can it be? 
hi
this has already been discussed the solution is maybe to bring the english into the english room via their ip maybe can be its rest that my opinion
malik

Hello Media Hyeme and Malik,
I understand your dissatisfaction about this French obstruction in the room reserved for the Anglo-Saxons, and this is unfortunately regrettable.
Since the closure of the Gametwist site in France for reasons of serious undesirable behavior, these have been redirected by certain Flyordie players to the site. They repeated the same attitude on the French venues, which were deserted and invaded the English venue while continuing their activities and breaking the established rules.
I believe this is a subject that unfortunately can only be resolved in one way.
1) The automatic exclusion of all people who do not respect the rules repeatedly. And believe me there are a lot of French players.
2) To have a person in charge who would diplomatically solve the problems of quarrel followed by insult and humiliation on the 8ball room (as well as on the others of billiards, chess and checker. This one would be authentic by indicating the veracity of the facts to the moderators
Currently, players who come for the first time no longer subscribe when they see certain abusive behavior.

Yours, respectfully  Audreylia Lambrecht ( catsgirls)

Remove Room 3 which is always empty and rename it 'English Room'.  Get's my vote and would be very popular.
Room 1 should be the English room. That's how it was for so many years before the French Players took over the chat with their repetitive senseless flooding.
absolutely ... as i said : how hard would that be? 
Hi guys!

Just to throw a completely new suggestion into the room.

How about if you can translate individual chat messages into your own language with one click?

That way you could talk to people who you didn't understand before.

I can't imagine that it makes sense to divide the community into 2 different rooms.

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team
Why make it so difficult? The rooms are already divided into
 different languages , why not an English room? 
Just remove one of the rooms that are never in use and let englishspoken players have a chance to chat and play in english! 

I'm sharing 
your suggestion
 Player_No1.

S.
Good morning all ,
hello PlayerN ° 1
If that is possible it would be a big step forward Player N ° 1.
But the biggest problem on the chat room are players who subscribe or not and who unfortunately speak very crudely in French. Insult, provocation, especially harassment, and not just any ...
There are continual dialogues which drifts on sexuality (with explanations on the execution of personal acts) which is rather disturbing for the majority.
To use the application "mute" then report on card are currently the only solutions. 

Chat flood in a language you cant understand is just seeing a combination of letters which is totally incompetent for the joy of the game. 

Problem is the game is a solved game. People leave the game because people who you can beat legit are the people who will be in the bottom with 0 points because they cant find their competition in their own skillchain and no one wants to get beaten by people participating for ages calling out other people by mad words like cheat and get away with it.

People become adults and get feelings to live and forgive and leave this game because of the lack of forgiveness by others.
Hi. Listen...you want us to report when we can not understand what they are saying? Cant you all see that an englishspoken room would solve OUR problem? The problem with french chatting in a rude way was not the issue here!
Start playing in Room 2, I know not as many people in there but majority are English. 
Sure... i can play in room 2. Why not just make an english room? If theres spanish, french, brazilian and hungarian rooms why not an English?
Can anyone please explain why not!
whats even more strange is that there IS an english room...in blackball!
Once upon a time Room 1 had English in the title when you joined the room. It also had an automated chat message upon entry stating the primary language in this room is English.

Thing changed for the worse I guess.
If players can speak french, then all can speak all languages, but this is flooding.
Currently online.  I have highlighted all 
empty
 rooms..

Room 1 - Full!	(120)
Room 2 - (16)

Room 3 - (0)

Room 4 - (2)

Unrated Room - (0)

Tournament Room - (0)

League Room 1 - (0)

League Room 2 - (0)

League Room 3 - (0)

League Room 4 - (0)

League Room 5 - (0)

Sala Portugues-Brasileiro - (0)

Salle Française #1 - (0)

Salle Française #2 - (0)

Sala Español #1 - (2)

Sala Español #2 - (0)

Magyar szoba #1 - (0)

Magyar szoba #2 - (0)

I think the request for a titled "English Room" is fair.

Please consider administrators.
There is now an ‘English Room’.

:)
Hello Catsgirls

I invite you to go there and you'll see 70% French, 30% other countries and not Belgium because it is forbidden.  This isn't the first time I've corrected your claims for this.

Regards. 

Morning shield33

Yes, access to the site is no longer accessible in the Netherlands and Belgium, on the other hand and as I would point out again, the French-speaking chat rooms (for France) are 100% closed.
And this is the reason for the migration of the French to the Flyordie site. 

Exactly Catsgirls. 

Prohibited for all. I understand your topic better.
Regards.