« Back to All Topics
option not working at the moment
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
hello, could a moderator please tell me why the demerit function does not work it gives us an error message when we want to put a demerit to a person who behaves badly, thank you in advance
🙃
Hiya, I hope it gets fixed dear. Cheers :)*
🙃
Hello dear Ainara, I also have a similar experience to yours, in which I reported twice yesterday and by two different methods, one of them including sending proof of images of a player who seriously offended me, calling me: unscrupulous person , of thief; from: mentally ill and from: scoundrel, without me even saying anything, when I was playing quietly with another player, this morning I saw the player in question playing and I noticed that he still hasn't been awarded the deserved demerit, which to my see was worthy of 45 days without being able to speak and 2 points removed from his dice, since this bad and serious behavior of the same has been repeated for a long time and has always gone unpunished :(
So I ask the moderation team for a response in order to do justice.
Thank you very much, best regards
Dav7d
❤️
Hello, David. 

I feel sorry for passing that experience, you did well not answering.  There's a new mechanism to send by clicking in the correctly messages" i mean" where it says bad words . Use the right language so moderator knows.

I believe it takes time to check all reports, david.. not just yours.

if it continues, at any case if you see anything vulgar in chat. please inform assistant moderator, i stay in 8 ball, you'll find me there.  There's more assistants along flyordie games, you'll see a bar " assistant moderator " like mine. 
🙃
Good afternoon, friend and fellow countryman Bloo23, first of all, thank you very much for your quick and effective response to my message.
I fully understand that the analysis of these situations must take a little time, due to the huge amount of reports, but very sincerely this time I cannot close my eyes and forgive this person who seriously offended and humiliated me in front of another player and without even me. open my mouth.
I look forward with great anticipation to a fair outcome in this serious situation.
Until then, I wish you the continuation of a good work in flyordie, best wishes and great personal and professional success.
Hug
Dav7d

❤️
Sure, David. Thank you 

Please let me know which games are you going,  in case it happens, i will be watching. 

Once again, we sorry.
Hello Dav7d,

I am responding to your writings on the subject to rectify a situation.
The subject of "༄Aïnara༄ ♥" published on April 11, 2022 was to report to the moderation that the assistant moderators were faced with a situation where the "demerit" application was no longer working. Problem which was solved by the operator fairly quickly.

You reply to the topic a month and a half after publication with a topic that does not associate with the main one.

However, I specify that each postponement is seen by the whole of the moderation and therefore "IF" it is necessary to intervene on a sanction, the moderation will decide in all impartiality the duration required for this purpose.

🙃
Good morning Blood23,
According to information available in my info, I usually play:
1st Bullet Checkers
2nd Billiards 8
3rd Billiards 9
Today I continue to see the player in question without the application of the respective punishment, so as long as he is not severely punished, I will no longer play in flyordie.

2 days ago I sent 2 very clear reports, 1 including images to:

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

the player said: 
-
you have no scruples, right? is stealing anyone wants points

-
Brain Sick

-
Scoundrel

is similar to another nick already existing on the FlyOrDie forum or games.
is an obscene expression or graphics.
-
incites hatred on the basis of race, nationality,gender,sexuality, religion, political view or other personal characteristic..

-
refers to body parts or sexuality.

-
is abusive by profanity or used to harass.

calls to or applies to unlawful action.
is a form of advertising.
indicates that you are an employee or representative of FlyOrDie.
interferes other's reasonable interests.

Therefore we ask you that if you see a player with a behaviour that - in your opinion - comes into conflict with one of the rules described in this document - it hinders cultured conversation - then notify the moderators by sending a message to the moderators, preferably with a screenshot.

I wait for justice to be done, thank you very much moderator helper, moderators and flyordie
Hugs to all, much health and happiness
Dav7d
🙃
Hello CatsGirls, 
Thank you very much for your esteemed attention and understanding.
Best regards
Dav7d