« Back to All Topics
mod app
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
mod app
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
mod app
Could you all please post in here if you want to be a moderator. reasons why should be included. Thatll make things better.
nah its ok :p well stick to different messages so its easier for the staff to c nice try dragon_king

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
lol

Yours sincerely

_dark_raider_
fine with me dark and its :p:p:p:p:p:p lol
hey Dragon_King reply to mine put something nice lol :P

yours sincerely

_dark_raider_
i wont to be a mod...only cuz i want the red writting nikki will be all over me with that lmfao....
hahaha lmfao newkie
 dark i think you wont make a good mod at all :p ill say that since you
 ruined
 my post 

DARM WILL NOT MAKE A GOOD MOD
I would like to apply to be a moderator , i believe there are too many ppl out there trying to ruin these games for the majority of ppl. I am also a tournemnt director for upa2 and have been for some time. I believe i am fair with my decisions and have never abused what powers i've had,
i don't think you people get it, FlyOrDie isn't going to make you a mod just because ur fair and nice, notice how many people are trying to be mod's here, no one has become one yet, so there's no point in this topic, fod doesn't even read this half the time, but try if you must.
mystic, I completely agree with ya this time man hes right theres no point in this topic if nobody that can make a difference reads it.
It's not down to a vote, it's not down to a popularity contest and it's certainly not going to happen just because you create/post in topics like this. If you show the ability to mod you will be quietly asked if you'd like to consider the job.

You'll be selected for moderator status if you are deemed to show the qualities that makes a good one. Making the boss know you want to be considered is probably the only use of a topic like this. 

Sorry to burst your bubble boys.
Ya i kinda figured what you said before, but i just wanted to test everyone and i dont really care if they dont want me, I just want to beat you at pool Bishi :p
It is Friday night, the lady is out and I am spending some quality time with my computer.  I notice that there is no mod in the room at this time.  The chat is absolutely insane.  The difference is quite obvious when there is no mod present.  I am learning quite a bit about the game, and can find most things in the forum-this post being one of them.  I could help quite a bit as a moderator and have experience doing so in a business atmosphere. The only difference I see is the number of children.  Language is always a concern and assistence is often requested when moderating any chat room.  
No way !! You stole from me :p 

If you want to be a mod there's an application lol it's at the end of that page ;)

http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html#

seeing as this post is 3 years old :D

[img=
http://img151.exs.cx/img151/2620/captionsig8lh.jpg
]
Guess I dug a little too deep on this one eh?  Two years, yikes
There's no point in posting it here.

Just go to the page that Caption posted!
I would like to be a Mod because it is an interesting job experience, you can see what all the hype is about about certain things, there's nothing else out there really like it, to me it is a fun experience and plus you can be the hero of the day and swoop in and ban/boot someone that is making that chat into chaos and people will appreciate it, it's a cool work from home job I could see my self doing, I'm a fast typist and a fast reader and have some basic experience. Its better when the chats are productive and normal so people can talk about things without having to be harassed or yelled at.
Congrats for resurrecting a 12 year thread...
no mods in the room ?????
belive me you might not think they are not there but they are .
they can appear as guests
you might not see them but they can see you
how can you be a mod ???
your unhinged !!!!! >:>