No Updates In Over 1 Year
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Hello everyone..

Now, i very rarely visit this site anymore, which is sad seeing as i based my entire gaming life around the flyordie community...

But i was browsing the forums the other day and i noticed that there had not been a News / Announcement here on Flyordie for one whole year (3rd March 2004 - 3rd march 2005)

Now, i know there have been server updates and minor board game updates but where are all the vital updates ? i mean day in and day out the flyordie community are providing improvements into how the games could be improved, therefore why should flyordie feel the need to stop their marketing progress, carry on and further develop these games we have grown to love...

Since when did the money come first over the satisfaction and needs of the consumer gamers...?

Im not having "a go" at flyordie..i have too much respect for them but i am suggesting that they re-think their ideas, evaluate current ideas in the forums and construct some new projects for the expansion of FlyOrDie..

Its weird how quickly 1 year has gone by..dont you think ?

See you all soon, i hope to see some constructive replies to this thread..thankyou,

TANK...
Check the Larkinor Section.....theres been a HUGE number of changes there.

Good point there TANK.

Ok, as some players from Tanx know, 
  i have been working on suggestions
  for the improvement of Tanx, as well
  as for billiards. After a lengthy
  discussion with the technical staff, 
  and emails sent to the site owners,
  i have received positive responses.

There will be improvements made to all
  the games, some of these will be 
  implemented in the near future, others
  are still being "investigated" to see 
  if they can be added (a "teams" room). As 
  to what will be implemented, is a "waiting
  game" and there will be "new" games added 
  aswell. Darts, bowling, paintball, etc were 
  all discussed, as well as a number of other
  games, yahtzee, crossword, wordfind, etc.

Hope this helps.

Macca36 (FlyOrDie Moderator)
Thankyou for the clarification, both of you..

I hope to see the updates appear sooner rather than later..I have seen so many respected players leave due to similar circumstances as delayed game updates etc..

Good news, good news...
I think a good change would be my one I replied to in Macca's post of suggestions, about when your opponent fouls and the cue ball is stuck in a cluster of your opponents balls and you can't get the cue ball out so in order to carry on with game you have to foul, not fair to be honest but BIG IT UP to Fod :D I respect fod and it's my favourite site on the web apart from www.readingfc.co.uk hahaha :p

Take care people
LIVE
STRONG
Wouldn't it also be a good idea if FoD made some announcements about this in thier forum part seeing that they havn't even posted there for over a year..yes?
:D i spoke on this elsewhere ?? i think, but anyhow i would appreciate some kind of input from fod, as i believe any changes can only be good for the game and therefore - all of us..
Yes I suppose I agree with that, FlyOrDie do need to make some announcements now and then. I hardly ever see them speak on forum. They have changed things this year, but they haven't really announced them no I agree with that

LIVE
STRONG
sorry to bring back a old topic but macca can u give us any idea when these new things will be done in the 8ball 9ball and snooker?
one day i sent an e-mail to flyordie (i believe it was the day after i won a classic tourney *on -THRESHOLD-*) about them not really doing their dutties as a salespersons.  i noted that many of  the tourneys were not official.  the idea im trying to get at is this:  e-mail flyordie.  they usually look at them.  dont be upset if they dont e-mail u back because ive never gotten a response from them hehe.  no biggie tho.  after the e-mail i sent about the tourneys, i noticed people getting medals.  so, dont think they dont read your messages.  a nice addition i would like to tanx would be like a new stage or something.  mars is alike an all grenader map.  i kinda like the thought about a flat/bumpy area map so that players who love playing on flat grounds without grenades can play on this map.  have fun all!
~andddlay~
:d  THATS A GOOD IDEA ANDDDLAY, oops sorry caps lock on,,

They could remove snow, and replace with something like your idea, it would certainly get used more...and cheats wouldnt be able to use hills, it could also be a power and energy free zone   :D
Well, i think we need new moderators. How many moderators are there anyway? Can one moderator ban another moderator??
My suggetion to implement a tram room would be

have  a completly seperate room for it (such as the quick snooker was added) for each of the games. 

Rating system could work like this
1(team 1) vs 1(team 2) (for overall rating) 
1(team 1) vs 1(team 2)for overall rating)

so if team 1 won                      (each player would have to choose (and agree) on which player they would want to be considered paired agaisnt. I think it would be good this way because lower raters could have the chance to play play agsint the best.

230(+16)=246 vs 220(-16)=204
650(+9)=659  vs 499(-9)=490

only problem with that is cheaters---

probally why it hasnt been done---and if it ever is I doubt it will be with ratings unless fod come up with sumthing clever:p
Lol it shud be like tag team 2v2.

If you didnt want to take the shot you get your m8 to do it for you lol that would be kik azz :D
Lol it shud be like tag team 2v2.

If you didnt want to take the shot you get your m8 to do it for you lol that would be kik azz :D