« Back to All Topics
Request to Mods
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Request to Mods
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Request to Mods
Moderators can you please give a life ban to I think his username is Daddylover. He is threatining to find me and kill me. He says he can find my IP address. Is this true. I havent given any info about myself to him. Please reply 
Ok I found out his name. Its DaddyKool
First of all ,you need to calm down,JeffGordon24.

Even if he gets your IP address,he cant get your home address with it.

Next time you see him in a 
GAME
,tell him you have a personal Bodyguard, a trained killer,who follows you everywhere,just before you 
MUTE HIM

;)
Thanks Peter01. Ill do that. I thought he could find me and kill me or something. Thanks for the help.
Just in case you read that moron RAINS' post before it's deleted... FoD can trace your IP, but unless daddykool has access to their logs he (or she) can't. Even if he knew your IP, he would have to gain confidential info from your ISP before he could find out where you lived. Rest assured, if he kills you then your parents could probably sue them for a lot of money. The reality is that he can't and probably wouldn't anyway.
Intimidation by any player is not nice but take no notice from the one who is making threats, as unless you tell them yourself another player where you live they will not be able to get your address.
Just mute the player concerned and he/she will no longer be able to threaten you.
Have fun on FOD,thats what this site is all about and take no notice of the nonsense that some players delight in saying, and never, never, never give out your address or telephone number to anyone on here.
Send a screen shot of that behaviour and FOD will take care of it.  
DaddyKool has had alot of names such as MyBaDGooD Spieleguru GooD-BoY and many others which have been perm banned but still he is allowed on this site!
You can find out ips by playing that specific person and using TCP/IP veiw, it could be complecated due to all the ads, server ads but im sure you can find someones ip addy
TCP/IP View will just show you the link to the FoD server, you do not have a P2P connection with FoD games.
>if he kills you then your parents could probably sue them for a lot of money.

It's a win/win situation.