Forums » Dear Moderators
Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???)
Replies: 24   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: ♦Р℮ă¢Ђÿ♥$шзэŧ.♦ (Nov 12, 2005 7:45 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 24   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
peter-27

Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 3, 2005 6:26 PM
Y was this forum post locked out???,did i say something wrong???

JadeKarasinski.

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 3, 2005 6:40 PM
You obviously upset someone.
Don't ask me who though or what you said....LOL.

Beppe

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 3, 2005 6:56 PM
Read my response to BWG post entitled "Why?!!". It is fair to suggest that we agree not to post anything which may damage the reputation of the site (5.3 A player attempting to damage the reputation of our site will be excluded from the games indefinitely and their player account(s) suspended or closed permanently.). The point has been made, and I would suggest that they are protecting us by stopping the post before it becomes a slanging match. I think that the person who locked the post deserves thanks, not criticism. If you carry on, don't whine about being banned.

۩ Šçöößÿ ŞμЄ ۩™

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 3, 2005 8:37 PM
This is not relevant to this posting but dint want to start a new one, Wow Beppe you’ve done 834 postings

peter-27

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 3, 2005 8:55 PM
okok,lol beepe,just wanted to know

Beppe

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 3, 2005 9:26 PM
>Wow Beppe you’ve done 834 postings

Yes, my weakness is that beyond normal discussion I like to help people and also argue with idiots. I should see a psychiatrist right away. Still, that's only just over one post a day.

Şŋΐρέ

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 3, 2005 9:46 PM

Really Beppe has like 1923 but through the magic of FOD only 834 survived

Snipe

peter-27

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 3, 2005 10:53 PM
lol

RAIN9

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 4, 2005 1:26 AM
Anyone with over 50% of his posts deleted should be banned

۩ Šçöößÿ ŞμЄ ۩™

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 4, 2005 1:34 AM
oh well rain that's half of fod members gone then lmao

REBSOJER

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 4, 2005 2:29 AM
BEPPE ,If everyone you debate with is an idiot then maybe you should seek some professional help? lol Maybe its not them thats the idiot? lol I think your just lonely....Poor fellow............PEACE

Beppe

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 4, 2005 3:44 AM
Differentiate between argue and debate, then you have your answer.

peter-27

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 4, 2005 4:23 PM
lol

RAIN9

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 5, 2005 12:23 AM
argue- to contend or disagree in words : DISPUTE

debate- a contention by words or arguments

so you see, there isn't much of a differece

ALACRAN

Re: Any point posting in this forum for suggestions???(LOCKED OUT???) Posted: Nov 5, 2005 12:47 AM
BEPPES motherly attitude is sign of an abnormal desire to become a MOD, by means of B/N to FOD MOD staff in all possible ways.
One thing is to post on defense of someone who needs any help...other is becoming The Devils Advocate in behalf of MODS...Most MODS are ok, fair and just in their actions, and when err, if a valid motive is shown, normally they will adjust their veredicts.
I dont think that they need any "lawyer" as BEPPE tries to be..instead of letting them explain their actions, if needed, ur doing more harm than good to the MOD image...unless u want to be a "PRO BONO" defender, expecting in return a MOD "job" as reward..

Replies: 24   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page