« Back to All Topics
Need Help...Mods Plz read!!!!!!!
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
ummmm.....1 of my m8's names was stolen and the guy changed the pass to da email addy and changed secret question....how does she get her name back?!?!?!?!?!?

Please Help!

Pøłα ßεαя™
Changed Email addy ??

Changed Secret Question ??

Are you sure we are talking about the same game now ??
Yes...they changed the pass on her name....then changed pass on email addy and changed secret question...so she cant find out the pass for her name...is there anything mods can do ?:|

Pøłα ßεαя™
Hacking Allegations are NOT dealt with by moderators. 

You must email 
support@flyordie.com
 with the details of the allegations, including all relevant evidence supporting your claim.

Ok ty:)   how long will it take them to reply...ive emailed b4 and never recieved a reply;\

Pøłα ßεαя™
Let me clarify what Snipe was telling you:

There is no secret question, and it is not possible to change the email address without subbing. So how have they changed these things?

FoD have had people try to claim the nicks of others as their own before, so the best way to deal with this is to prove that the account belongs to your friend. Tell him or her to email FoD as suggested by Veriac, using the email address which was given at registration. Also tell them to be less trusting of other people in future.
"Secret Question" relating to the e-mail address which first registered the FoD nic. Is wat there saying,,,,,,I think. 

;)
Secret question? There is no secret question, just the email address. 

Hmm.  Lets imagine for 1 minute
  that there is a "secret question"

In order to change that "secret ?"
  then the person doing so, would, 
  infact, have to know the other 
  person, intimately. As from my
  experience, a "secret question" is
  only something that the "maker" of it
  would know. Then again, this is just 
  "Aussie" logical thinking.

Macca36 (FlyOrDie Moderation Team)
I think he's talking about his email account secret question...
Is my last post invisable then ?

;)
Its quite possible a nick name can be stolen..It happened to me, some weeks ago my nick was stolen...how?..well thats the wizard secret..maybe sheer luck or a good password generator program..
FOD will handle the situation, just give them time, it takes them a while to find about who did it, and as soon they are able to verify, they will correct it.Just supply FOD all details.
As far as the "secret question", thats 4 sure on her/his e mail acct., that she will have to deal with her service provider.
Make sure the info you supply to FOD is as clear and exact as possible, it will help them find out quick...
Luck