Forums » Dear Moderators
Mute ???
Replies: 6   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: Caption (Dec 5, 2005 4:37 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  
peter01

Mute ??? Posted: Dec 3, 2005 10:01 AM
Why cant subscribers MUTE mods ?

Tactical Ássault

Re: Mute ??? Posted: Dec 3, 2005 12:42 PM
bcos if u were given a warning for something, then u did it agen nd were banned, u wud complain bout ban, bcos u didnt hear ur first warning simple init

virus 1k1

Re: Mute ??? Posted: Dec 3, 2005 1:07 PM
I wish we had a thing to translate the language of simple idiots. May I introduce you to a thing the rest of the world calls a full stop? .

Peter, he is probably right, also, the mods like to be important, and they can't if everybody mutes them, which they would, if they could.

Suit.

yeagermiester

Re: Mute ??? Posted: Dec 3, 2005 1:52 PM
You can't mute mods as a sub or non-sub b/c if you could you could cuss up a storm with a mod in the room if you muted them. A ss could get them banned or demerited but they make it easier by not letting people mute them.

Chris

BARNEYFROG

Re: Mute ??? Posted: Dec 3, 2005 5:07 PM
WOW...I was worried that my english is not that proeficient yet, I am spanish speaking and felt I needed improvement, but with VIRUS answer, besides laughing and laughing, and still laughing..now I can say I am improving compared to the grammar on some posts here...unless is a coded language what he mumbled..lol

Beppe

Re: Mute ??? Posted: Dec 3, 2005 6:49 PM
It would be nice not to have a noise every time a mod spoke, because it's annoy when they are yapping away in personal conversations.

Caption

Re: Mute ??? Posted: Dec 5, 2005 4:37 AM
Yes, you can.

When in a game hit 'Mute Spectators.' Works for me.

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page