Dear Moderators
Mute ???
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mute ???
Why cant subscribers   
MUTE
 mods ?
bcos if u were given a warning for something, then u did it agen nd were banned, u wud complain bout ban, bcos u didnt hear ur first warning simple init
I wish we had a thing to translate the language of simple idiots. May I introduce you to a thing the rest of the world calls a full stop? .

Peter, he is probably right, also, the mods like to be important, and they can't if everybody mutes them, which they would, if they could.

Suit.
You can't mute mods as a sub or non-sub b/c if you could you could cuss up a storm with a mod in the room if you muted them. A ss could get them banned or demerited but they make it easier by not letting people mute them.

Chris
WOW...I was worried that my english is not that proeficient yet, I am spanish speaking and felt I needed improvement, but with VIRUS answer, besides laughing and laughing, and still laughing..now I can say I am improving compared to the grammar on some posts here...unless is a coded language what he mumbled..lol
It would be nice not to have a noise every time a mod spoke, because it's annoy when they are yapping away in personal conversations.
Yes, you can.

When in a game hit 'Mute Spectators.' Works for me. ;)