« Back to All Topics
Any answer why?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Any answer why?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Any answer why?
I often find myself posting on certain topics in a sensible way and i stick to the point.

Why do i often go back to that topic a few hours later and find my post has been deleted while others have continued to post.

An example of this is in the cars post in offtopic discussions.

I posted my reply about a car i liked yet it was removed when i come to read it.

Any answer why or am i going to be left with this question stuck in my head for a long time?
umm yh lol still doesn't really answer my question
well there could be that the reply could stir up more fighting and arguing, or u said something uncalled for, or u cussed. im not quit sure why but it happens to me too.
and dont listen to most wanted cause he doesnt have a clue. :p
Power mad moderators to blame maybe.
...........no clue as to wat that meant. :s
You don't understand my last comment?
Aliens are abducting your posts...
Yes that last post was correct.  
There has been a lot of alien activity lately.  Deleted posts and people banned for no reason.  We suspect aliens are planning to invade earth using FOD that way they can access many countries at once.  
Most games only see the mischief they cause but they have even been seen in Larkinor cavorting all over.  The citizens there have been alternatly runnning from them, killing them, and catching them in nets.  However the onslaught doesn't seem to stop.

ty for your comments, even if some did stray like a lost lamb

and they wern't provaking an argument 

i posted a few times and its happened

all i said in the post about cars was

"the ford gt is a mint car"

and it gets removed even though the topic was cars

maybe im just dreaming i ever made these posts

I had a similar experience last Friday Chris. I ordered a beer in a bar, and soon after it arrived it was no longer there. I ordered another one, and again shortly after it was as if it had never arrived. This happened many times, especially with shots - which were gone before I had time to focus on them. And check this out - the next day no one could even recall being at the bar the previous night!
I think you got spiked Beppe, LOL.
lol. well beppe i hope u find ur long lost beer. or at least replace it. lol.
Oh I'm legal in 2-3 weeks. Too bad in America it's 21!:D
21 is steep, i was getting served booze in uk at the age of 13..
so what if the LEGAL age is 21? i drink and dont care. lol.
Yea I wonder what % of 20 years olds havent had a beer.

I'd guess 4 or 5 %.

Thats 96% of them who have illegally drank.

Snipe
drinking age is 18 here.. back to the mod thing .... its funny how they delete posts and half the time they dont reply to the important ones... 
Drinking age is 16 here, i live in holland
well i guess the mods view the posting and if they find it in the decent range, then they let it stay up. if not, bye bye. 
I doubt it's 96% Snipe. North America has a problem in that people learn to drive before they start drinking, then when they reach the age they can - they still try to drive. In England, for example, people are too drunk to find the phonebook to book driving lessons, so once they work out how to get their licence they are more inclined to protect it.
Legal drinking age here (UK) is 18, I'm 16 but like to get drunk:) Not quite up to Thom's levels yet though:( I can also get sold at supermarkets:D

How the heck did this topic end up talking about this?

Э6 ©®Až¥ƒΐ§†§™