Forums » Dear Moderators
Give Jaswild a break please
Replies: 47   Pages: 4   Most recent reply posted by: Veriac (Apr 12, 2006 9:33 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
Topic Locked
When a topic is locked you can not reply to it.

Back to Topic List

Replies: 47   Pages: 4   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 » ]
TheKillers

Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 2:55 AM

Jaswild..yet another demerit for making strong comments in a recent post. Veriac was justified in his actions...but can we cut this guy some slack?? I mean come on a 1 months demerit for his contribution towards getting "that" player permanently banned (who shall remain nameless - but you all know who I mean!) was an excellent result. He was the most foul mouthed and rotten apple in this paradise of FoD and everyone who is well known in billiards, knows that it was the right decision and a just cause. I'm not saying the post wasn't in breach of forum rules, Veriac was 100% correct..but maybe Jaswild had no other choice. "That" player was a disgrace and most hated player here in FoD history...who incidentally, will probably re-appear some time soon, so keep an eye out ppl. So in conclusion, give Jason (Jaswild) a chance, he's not a bad guy and doesn't deserve such a lengthy penalty. Anyone else who knows him, I mean *ACTUALLY knows him would agree! *If you don't, your views are meaningless in this post, ty.
Please Veriac reconsider the length of the demerit, I know personally it would be well received by the other players. So ppl who understand what went on here regarding this whole fiasco, please voice your opinions here..thank you for your understanding and support.
--TheKillers--

Davemeister

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 3:30 AM

Lol, yeah I suppose you've got a point there. Besides Jas is a funny guy, kinda like me, so it would be a shame to see him banned or demerited when there are so many miserable players around. He's a ray of light, a light hearted, charismatic, witty young man who coincidentally is very good at the game. We need more entertaining players here, not less!

The meister

Cheesey

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 4:28 AM

yea take away jas' demerit get rid of the insulting pieces of trash on the site (not me though...) and lose people who really deserve it... instead of demeriting without having a clue bout whats going on.

Çhris

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 7:27 AM

hear hear

Rodney Blackmore

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 9:36 AM

Well im over the moon to learn that dannyboy got what he deserved and its about bloody time lol

But i think jas could be a less 'angry' person if he wants as he seems to have tantrums when he feels...

♦Pяǿ Pℓаүєя♦™

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 11:49 AM

lol The Killers = Jaswild

TheKillers

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 12:53 PM

> Anyone else who knows him, I mean *ACTUALLY
> knows him would agree! *If you don't, your views are
> meaningless in this post, ty.

Hmmm....♦Pяǿ Pℓаүєя♦™ you have to learn to read posts fully before you reply...and in your case, an uneducated response, hats of to ya!
--TheKillers--

BOBSYOURUNCLE

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 1:29 PM

i known jas for a while and i can honestly say he is a nice person.i know jas uses language that can be disstatsteful but there is a right time and a wrong time for this.when you are playing a match with a friend comments can be passed to and fro and are tken light heartedly. however i do believe there are a lot of players who deliberatly go out of their way to personnaly insult and provoke a bad response.sometimes its hard to surpress your feelings when this happens.i know the mods say use your mute button but when you enter a match nobody puts their opponent on mute straight away,then from nowhere comes the abuse.everybody reacts differently.maybe jas has had it all his life and only knows how to react like he does,but as far as i know he does,nt provoke a situation,so in this case i do agree.PLEASE GIVE JAS A BREAK

Davemeister

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 1:41 PM

Yep so true. I cant stand rude players

The meister

♦Pяǿ Pℓаүєя♦™

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 1:41 PM

jaswild = TheKillers np

TheKillers

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 3:21 PM

♦Pяǿ Pℓаүєя♦™ try not to be an idiot and do something constructive with your life. *cough* *cough* multi-nick KING! pffffft

--TheKillers--

♦Pяǿ Pℓаүєя♦™

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 3:45 PM

no ty Jaswild

jfretty1308

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 5:05 PM

Jaswild is a fine young man, and all you little kids who play on this site should aspire to be like him... he gives fantastic advice, so being demerited really isnt fulfilling his potential...

if you feel the same way please, please call us on 03589357302 and donate anything to the cause of shortening his demerit

Çhris

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 5:09 PM

*rings number*
*donates a gazillion £'s*

i agree talked to him in a few games and he seems like a decent fella

let's hope the mods realise this and think about the decision they made

Beppe

Re: Give Jaswild a break please Posted: Apr 12, 2006 5:16 PM

Jas has his head screwed on straight and he speaks his mind - all he needs to do is control how he does that. It's his choice not to compromise, and I am sure he knows that he'll get the odd demerit for that. 1 month seems harsh to me though

Replies: 47   Pages: 4   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page