« Back to All Topics
WILL A MODERATOR PLZ READ!!!!!!
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
fly or die sort this out people r leaving ,theres no point in playin the games players r leavin half way throu the games because there gettin beat bring back the old way ive been in a fue rooms and peeps r all sayin the same thing  "
this is crap
" "
im gonna leave
" the only thing worth playing in here now is in pool leagues.(cases). my self ive been playin in flyordie for about 6 months and then reason i joined was it was free but now im havin to change my screen size just to fit the page in right .i see that theres a button for "
mute Non-subscribers
" dont forget these Non-subscribers got u too where u are now
myself i wont be paying because i never use a credit card on line like most people so come on fly sort it out !!!!!

if anyone wants 2 add somethin on to this hopefully a mod will read it (Y)

ty for listening hope its gets sorted 
rank....

"totally with u there rank.... what about the kids 13 yrs old and younger that come on here and play all the time.....they sure as hell dont got no damn credit card...so what the hell do they get to do play a game and get nothing out of it. Alot of us have been here for a very long time and enjoy this game.. And our ratings are what shows how dedicated we are to playing here and how skilled we are. without the ratings we are like guest and god knows most of us mute the guest right away.." I also feel that without the ratings there arent going to be alot of players to play in our tournaments anymore....I'm a hd admin and enjoying running myleague and enjoy all the members in it and would totally miss everyone if they decide to leave.
Well i've been posting in defense of FLYORDIE's changes but honestly, one thing that is truely annooooying is when people challenge u to a match (or vice versa) and they leave half way through the game!!!!
the reason they do this now is becuz by leaving they dont lose any sort of rating and could care less of what their opponent thinks.  I guess theres PRO's and CON's to everything but maybe you should think harder bout this change that was made??? 
There should be something that allows the non-paying members to still have rating.  THINK hard and come up with some brighter ideas..most of the changes were good, but please think of a way to add the rating back in.

EDITED FOR CONTENT VULGAR LANGUAGE

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Nov 23, 2002 4:47 AM]
how about if they took it back (so everyone gets their rateings back)to the way it was and charge for a extra service for extras like in depth info on other players so they see both members and subscribers, where as members wont be able too  eg. games won,lost ,streak, (same as cases leagues ) more points for subscribers, special tourneys for subscribers to win their membership back ?was any of this thought of? 

its the only way i can think of toronto but its a idea that would work for us and fly

keep the posts comming people (Y)

Rank.....