« Back to All Topics
OMG WTF IS UP WITH SAYING GG ???
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
OMG, wtf is wrong with saying gg when u know ur the one whos bout to lose???? People says it puts them off...I don't think so nobody can put urself off except urself. Anyone agree or disagree with me on this that there aint no shame in saying gg when u know ur the one bout to lose??
totally agree with ya, its pure superstition to think that sayin "gg" before the 9 is in will make the opponent lose, thats Pure BS, u make urself lose, if u get nervous and lose that has nothin to do with me sayin gg, u jinx urself when u believe the myth is true, so just chill and let people be. believe in urself and someone say 2 simple letters will have no affect on ya, it doenst have any on me, i lose on my own, hehe

Fine
um no, i get put off by ppl sayin gg and ev1 knos it 
I have given up saying gg when I know I'm about to lose.

MISS IT!
 Seems to work much better.
Nuthen wrong with saying GG.... its when they say GL that makes me wonder...j/k
Ahhh forget it:p

ppl say its a put off bcause they miss the 9 cuz they missed 
PEACHY THEY KNOW U INTO 10 INCH CUES THAT SCARES THEM SO THEY RUN FOR IT LMFAO ;)

NEWKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Not a problem saying GG, its the last opportunity to say something (i.e usually the next shot will end the game and terminate discussion).
I think it's extremely amusing, that's why I say 
GG
 to Lee instead of GL at the start of a game ;) lol, too funny.... if it puts you off then mute the other player, simple solution
Lmfao @ Newkie, Hun your the one me and cheeky were talking bout, that likes the 10inch "cues" as u put it ;)
OOOPs forgot jk newkie :P haha 
peachy i will never play u incase your carrying ur 10 inch on you,it would make me cry if u mis placed it!!! ;)
GG lol when did we ever play??