« Back to All Topics
user fees
Posted in 
General
user fees
Posted in 
General
user fees
while I can understand enhancements (no ads., more game options etc.,)for a modest fee, what you have done is commercial suicide!   some of the changes were positive, however, eliminating scores was not one of them.  There are other sites with pool games (yahoo) and even though they are not as good as flyordie, you will find a great majority will no longer visit, let alone play your games.This in turn will lead to fewer advertisers, and fewer dollars, so, drop the extortion routine masked as a great marketing scheme, and give the consumer what they want.
Dear Flyordie,

I have been trully enjoying the games until that faithfull yesterday. And I am sure many feels the same here.

The ads are your customers not we. We are your working assets. Without our time and visits, the site will not be as popular as before and you will have no any ads at all. We were the one that have made the site popular so please don't turn this on us. 

While I agree that 20 bux a year is affordable, it is unfortunately not viable to do it here because elsewhere is still FREE! You have gotta find out how these people do it and then implement the same here.

Taking out our ratings will not bring you anywhere. Those who refuses to pay will continue to play and so you stil get nothing. But what if those pissed off and never come back again resulting lesser and lesser players here. The ads will be gone as well. This is just simply not a win win situation. Have a carefull thought on what I have said.
it better change in few days, or they find a better place to settle, they will never come back to check for any changes.  

the solution should be as follow:
fire someone with this idea will save FOD,  
then, put back the rating
 FOD will be still very attractive as before