« Back to All Topics
How do u become a Mod?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
How do u become a Mod?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
How do u become a Mod?
I wanna become a Mod., ive seen alot of things happening 2 people,but i c no mod.s anywhere, i havnt seen any on 8-ball pool,Go,nine morris, connect 4 or hardly any other games,where are all the mods at:?

<<<do a forum search and you will find tons of answers to your question>>>>>>

[Edited by: LadyDie on Aug 23, 2006 9:28 PM]
if u want to become a mod i think u have to wait at least a year with no reacord at all
I only have like 1 month and 12 days left, then I can fill out the application form.
It really is simple, just súck up to all the right people ;)

<<<< wow it cost me a lot of money, ya mean I didn't have to pay extra?>>>>

[Edited by: LadyDie on Aug 24, 2006 9:12 PM]

<< The real answer is that one must have been very, very naughty in a previous life to deserve this fate in one's current incarnation. >> DD

[Edited by: DeputyDawg on Aug 25, 2006 2:31 AM]

<<Do you think Veriac will give me my money back when he sees this post???>>>

[Edited by: LadyDie on Aug 25, 2006 8:30 AM]
Who's the most recent moderator to be selected anyway? And when was he/she given the mod status.
I think yoann8ball was last selected mod, few months ago.

regards,

Cyrax
Ahh ok thanks for the info Cyrax ;)
I SERIOUSLY WANT TO BECOME A ADMINISTRATOR BUT HOW???????  I WOULD APPRECIATE HELP ;-)
>I only have like 1 month and 12 days left, then I can fill out the application form.

Lol
u want to become an administrator?lol buy the site then :S
if u want to become an admin u need to be an employee of fod and work here as your job
how do i work for them then?

$ocom.1
From the Solware site:

"No open jobs at the moment. Please check back in a few weeks."

Application Procedure

The steps to apply for a job are the following:

Download and fill in the application form (Hungarian version) and send it back to the following address:jobs@solware.com. Please download the IT application form if you are an IT professional, or the generic application form otherwise.

We give you a small task and ask you to complete it. If you are a software developer then please download Boss, a tool to measure how much time you need for task. Please also include the BossLog.txt with the result of your assignment.

After the previous steps are completed we arrange a personal interview to see what we can mean for each other.

You can expect fast response times from us (normally 1-3 days).

We are looking forward to get a mail from you!

Hope that helps.
there goes chris on his usual essays rofl
Then i have commited plagiarism in this essay. I didn't write all of that.... it took my 5 minutes to find and copy from the Solware site. Maybe that is the standard of essays you have completed in your life? 
Chris are you an Admin ;-) haha serious are you?
Nope i'm just a normal player lol Just found out the answer to your question for you ;)