« Back to All Topics
Bug in snooker
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Bug in snooker
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Bug in snooker
Hi, theres a bug in snooker that needs to be looked at  and fixed quickly, last 3 days ive had it done to me.

Say scores are 28-35 to my opponent he has black shot and then he times out and wins, how is this ? if i pot black it goes to decider...its wrong and unsportsmanlike especially when they say gg ty with a smile then run off and act as though there gods gift. Its mostly germans what do this Sith-Master is one of em, i think they should be banned. hope this is fixed asap
lmfao! You only just know about this and you have been on the game since 2003? :| it has been said loads of times but nothing ever happens lol, so you just have to put up with it like every one else. People who know this, the majority will time out on the last ball as they want to win the game :D, you can't blame them at all it is something that fod needs to fix, if this happens to you it is very bad luck :(
m8 he doesnt read the forum so he wouldnt of seen all the posts sayin this, good to see you again Mr Vanian
Thx for your very mature imput tactician ;)

Ive had it done before and just got along with it and not played them again, but when its done 3 times in 3 days i feel it needs to be fixed especially when the one yesterday just wasnt gonna pot the black unless he fluked. 

Maybe if we could screenshot em when it says timeout at end and they win mods could do something about it for unsportsmanlike behaviour.
>Maybe if we could screenshot em when it says timeout at end and they win mods could do something about it for unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Only problem with that is sometimes people can't help being timed out.

I've had cases before where my computer has crashed for a minute while playing and I've been timed out, my slow computer punishes me enough, I wouldn't want to be punished by mods too :p

FOD need to update their rules when it comes to black ball finishes, it seems that FOD don't recognise that a timeout on a black (if the losing player is less than 7 points behind) should automatically gives the losing player 7 points and the win, or as Vanian said a respotted black if scores are level after the foul (Feel free to correct me if I've misinterpreted the rule :)).
It seems to me Flyordie aren't bothered, i mean when was last time we had an update on billiards ? last thing i remember was they put spots on snooker tables...this bug here needs to be fixed and its been goin on a while so why hasnt it ? 

Can Op not spare two minutes of his time let us know if were ever gonna get another update...
Just don't re subscribe if your not happy with the game, i agree it needs to be fixed but it has been going on so long i don't think it will, so you might aswell just get on with it or don't play snooker lol :)
Tactician its not im not happy with the game its im not happy with being cheated, because it is cheating.

Im sure people agree (probably not you).
>when was last time we had an update on billiards ? last thing i remember was they put spots on snooker tables

No m8, it was the oh-so-fantastic spots on our player info :D! How that makes 
such
 a difference to our gaming experience FOD... :|

Anyway as for this topic I agree something needs to be done,  I've also fallen victim to this before and it is indeed very frustrating, regardless of the fact that it is 
just a game
fod is a great site and i have no complaints, but nobody would moan if there was an update, not that we need one but an update=better game, as thats what updates are for, to improve
At least we'll know Flyordie is still out there if they do one, theres a lot of stuff that has been suggested for Billiards over the last couple of year but nothing has been done yet moderators always say Fod are reading our comments, Mods...If there readin then why isnt anything happening of late? hopscottie's topic in Billiards part of Forum has some good idea's and if you check forums there loads.

The graphics are good enough i know they improved them with Pc game...i think the Knockout system in Fod tourny's is an awesome idea :p
>not that we need one

Oh trust me, I think we do need one, an update would probably bring back a lot of the older players as they might feel they have a challenge again. That would be good for FOD as they would make a bit more money through more players subbing, and also there's not many players that are worth playing these days.
pmsl at parylyzed disagreeing with most things Baz says on the forum, but i have to admit Baz you talk about things you have no idea about as you have not been on the site that long, maybe it's best you read the forums and play the game more because this game really does need an update!

ty:)
Well the billiards games do need some kind of update. To be honest the dots weren't all that good were they. Maybe it was to show that something IS actually going on down at Flyordie HQ!

But I heard they're making a new type of game?
i heard they could be making a new game hope they are:p
Yup OP did say new games are in development, and from the clues he gave in a certain post, and process of elimination I gave an educated guess at darts ;)
Don't attack OP,he's too busy counting money ! :|