« Back to All Topics
i have a questions...
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
i have a questions...
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
i have a questions...
when ur permently banned if u make a new acount is it ban evasion becasue i got bored and read the rules and got confused.

D-dog:)
Yes, it is ban evasion if you get banned and make a new name.
so if u get perm bann on one name u cant ever come back on new names ur saying ;\
If a user is perm banned...that tends to mean permanetly, as in not going away.
ok ur banned for 1 week u make a new acuont bann evasion k i get that now u get perm bann u make a new acount is that ban evasion.
This is what happens when you dont go to school.
lol, its true peter. ddog its ban evasion if u r banned at all and create a new nick.
i.e. if u r banned 4 a week and create a new nick b4 that ban is up then u r evading a ban. and its defineitely ban evasion if u r banned permanently and create new nick. thus u shud feel embarrassed.
It depends, after sometimes some mods forgive perm ban players if they are not causing any trouble and stop killing their name one by one.
If your permanently banned and moderators know about it what are you still doing on the site even if you are not 'causing any trouble'?
alddersboy, theres many people who evade the ban, over 50% of connect 4 players have here.
Oh i know that. Ive been here long enough to know Flyordie cant keep banned memebrs out.
What i meant in my post reguarding All AloneOn Xmas post was if moderators know permanently banned members are still on the site, why are they getting the chance to be forgiven and behave when they should get banned?
Im probably not making much sense but i think i know what i mean :p
I know what you mean Marc, but if FOD banned everyone who's ever been banned, and IP banned them for instance, think how much money FOD would lose. Hardly anyone would be left on the site heh.

Too risky for a site like FlyOrDie, they can't be losing money now. :D
peter im sry i havent been in shcool for the past 1 month 1 1/2 ive been in juvi but dude maybe if u can read right itll make sence what im asking.

D-Dog :)
per·ma·nent [pur-muh-nuhnt]
-adjective
1. existing perpetually; everlasting, esp. without significant change.
2. intended to exist or function for a long, indefinite period without regard to unforeseeable conditions.
3. long-lasting or nonfading.

http://www.dictionary.com
so if ur perm bann 
and u make a new acount the next day
its not ban evasion? 

thats all i want to know
Perm banned can't come back.  If you had a nick perm banned and created another one the next day while still being perm banned that nick would also be perm banned, and so we circle back to the point I first made...Perm banned means permanent, not going away, not temporary or for a limited time.
U doent git skool in juvi ? wen i leern 2 reed ur langige i willl b ible ti no wat u is sain man.
wat di  u fink "perm banned" meens.

banned permenetly. no moor niks. More skool pleez.

;)
WOW petter i cant read nything u wrote u spelt every word wrong and its a miltary shcool with math la and stuff but u think u actrally learn stuff there lmao no and check ur spelling

fearn thats all i asked and ill friend out from a mod.

D-dog :)

Answer has been given, perm ban nick, 
  new nick = evasion, simple deduction.

Macca36 (FlyOrDie Moderation Team Member)
yaaaaaaah  an answer that makes sence :D
For goodness sake. It's taken FIVE people to tell you the same thing before you finally understand. Congratulations.
Dear D-dog....

sorry but i guess the answers will have to fall victim to your interpretation, maybe someone will answer in a manner you can comprehend ? 

(it is my worst subject of testing, interpretating literature and arts.... dont feel bad)
What about this:

If u get a temp ban then aviod it using other names, which get banned permanently, going on the name after its temp ban is that ban evasion as u got a perm ban?

If so, why do they unban the other name??
All those things about perm bans aren't true - im sure that ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE from 8 and 9 ball toplists have been banned permanently on one of the names they had - including me.
5:5 Flyordie will not tolerate using multiple nicknames in order to avoid banishments. Offenders of our rules might face permanent banishments on all nicknames used by them (technically what that is saying is is your main account gets banned and you have other accounts they too ill be banished). jimmymac 
look guys, im gonna get to point of this controversy...simple as that, it all depends if you're subscriber on site, or if you're broke white man like me who can't afford cheap subb. Theres benefit on this, if you got perm bann on any nicks non-subb or subb, and you decided to all sudden become memb, you won't get perm bann on that nik. Most you can get is temp bann, but if you make another non-subb nik, chances are you're screw again, yeah thats right, perm bann again. Trust me, i been through this situation more than anyone in FOD, but making a subb although you're bann evading, is gonna start whole  presidio again, get dotts and temp banns if you're like me, and all sudden until admins decided they have enough of you, and perm bann you again. This is how it works. Hope i made myself clear on this :) 

€ụяō. whoever told u that being a subscriber
  gives u immunity from a perm ban, obviously 
  has not read the rules. Subscribers can & WILL
  be perm banned if they cannot abide by FOD's
  terms of Service:

http://www.flyordie.com/termsofservice.html

9. Account termination 
FlyOrDie reserves the right to terminate your account or decline or limit your subscription for any reason, including, but not limited to harassment of other participants, creating multiple accounts, game fraud, or any breach of the terms of the agreement between you and FlyOrDie, and any breach of the security of your account or FlyOrDie. By registering for an account on FlyOrDie, you consent to allow FlyOrDie to access your account information to investigate complaints or other allegations of abuse. 

Macca36 (FlyOrDie Moderation Team Member)

A perm ban player can get another chances, if u dont believe just read OP all discussions and you will see he gave chances to some people to come back like Scotty.

For mods like Veriac or Mervin they always permitted people like Greenie, Max or Maxmark to come back even if they got perm ban names.

Macca,i know alot of people in game i play, tanx...that are perm bann and when they made another subb account, the whole presudio started again, they getting dotts and then temp banns...n it takes a while for them to get another perm bann on their subb. The true is that im right. and i've seen cases of other non-subb players that after making another non-subb nik it gets perm bann and so on. Im pretty sure that mods only perm bann a subb nik in case of that nik been insult in any sort of; hater,discrimination etc...or if his limits of temp banns or dotts have by pass a certain level where admins have decided to perm bann his subb nik, but mods can't right away perm bann subb. While a non-subb they can. :)  
its just a small qustion ;\
>its a miltary shcool with math la and stuff but u think u actrally learn stuff there lmao no 

I really don't  need to say anything else.

;)
petter ur not very nice i dont like u :(

mecca i cant find u cant find u in ny games can u tell what times ur on :S 
ooh man this topic is hillarious. think ill print it and but it in a frame before it gets deleted or locked

haha :D
Lol Baz I agree - ive been reading this topic and also got a good laugh out of it. Also surprised at the fact it has not been locked yet, as the questions have been more than answered :p