« Back to All Topics
DiRtY aNgEl
Posted in 
Off-topic
DiRtY aNgEl
Posted in 
Off-topic
DiRtY aNgEl
well where do i begin,im doing this post because a good friend of mine lindz aka dirty angel will be leaving the uk for the states on the 14th of this month,ok here it goes..

ive known lindz for about a year now,all tho she can be a little sod to me sometimes,but i class her as a friend,and yes ppl u can have friends over the internet,shes one of those ppl no matter how much she pee's u off you cant stay mad at her(trust me i know)she as her funny moments and she as her down moments like everyone else,but with lindz no matter how bad things get she bounces back.

friends like lindz are few,and im glad i can sit here and say she's my mate....so flithy i wish you all the luck in the world and i hope everything works out for you....

newkieeeeeeeeeeee aka neal ;)

sorry she leaves on the 12th,my bad,but like i told her + 2days for jet lag....
Awww ty Neal! Very nice of ya, didn't think you had it in you lol

Just wanna say, yes I am leaving, but I'm leaving on the 12th, not the 14th :p
theres a sale on tissue if u want some :p lol
its a pound for 3, get it yourself :p
Tight man,shes upset,dont worry,throws a quid at mr king,on me lindz here you go...
what sorry?

that was for tissue?

used it to bye a drink

ill give her my stack of em
Dear dirty angel,

keep posting and playing games on this site or I will... Uh... do something.

Sincerley,
General Hawk
Still havent thought of enything yet.
awwwwwwwwwww lindz i'll miss you looooooooooooooooooooooads....

we've had some funny times, some sad times and some dam right silly times, but its been cool. and think of all those clubs we have...oh i feel all sad now. take me with you liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiindz????!

big hugs 
joanna.x
  You will be missed by many. Have a wonderful and blessed time. 
  May all your life's dreams come true.
SunDown
may i ask why ur moving to america? 

coz anyone who would leave the glorious england seems completely nuts to me !
not all english men are loser's,maybe el don,but the rest are good,if you think that fallen maybe you should try abit of cornish...come get my number ;)
:( wahhhhhhhhh  
she leaves today  
GOOD LUCK LINDSAY!!!!

Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy