« Back to All Topics
BraziLiaN LegenD
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
BraziLiaN LegenD
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
BraziLiaN LegenD
BraziLiaN LegenD has been point banking and facing himself on 4 in a row which is against the rules.
he is on 978 with an impossible stats of 460 - 3 - 6 (roughly)
yes i agreed,he playing wit hes own nicks,mods search harder....we know wats happening here......
Unforgivable has been playing for too many years and only plays lower rankings. He is a wierd person who thinks all grandmasters including me and many others program. His reasoning for that, is because he can't play higher rankings or he will lose. If you look at his stats, he plays a lot of people who are named "pink" all the pink people are a lot of different people who are friends with pink wolfe. Pink wolfe is friends with Unforgivable. So if he needs points, she askes her friends to help him out. He plays the same people like brazilian legend does. Both of them cheat. Connect 4 has really gone down lol. I hardly come there anymore, cause I try to learn everything I can about games and the world. Power is knowledge ;) by the way casey who is in first place as soon as I look today point banks and programs. I know programs are aloud, but it makes the game look so bad, when people know a programer plays. 

IF PEOPLE DIDN'T PROGRAM, THAN THOSE PEOPLE WOULDN'T PROGRAM BECAUSE MANY OF THEM FIND OUT BY OTHER PEOPLE OR THERE FRIENDS WHO TELL THEM THE WEBSITE WHERE TO OBTAINED A PROGRAM. IF PEOPLE DIDN'T PROGRAM, THERE WOULD BE LESS FIGHTING ON FLYORDIE. IF PEOPLE DIDN'T PROGRAM NOT AS MANY PEOPLE WOULD QUIT. 

just face the facts, mostly what I say upbove is true to many other players in the forum and a lot more who don't use the forum. I think for your company, if you want to make more money, you should pick good moderators, have more and just as good Operators. Think about the ratio People to programmers, you will find that there are many other fair players than there are programmers in all the games. SO PLEASE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST, YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS ADVICE, AND DON'T TAKE IT A NEGATIVE WAY. SAYING TO YOURSELF, WHY DO I WANT TO LISTEN TO A YOUNG 16 YEAR OLD. Well this young 16 year old boy, knows a lot about people and what they feel, and it would just be right. I really don't care what you guys do, I just know a lot of people I met of this site were really close friends to me, and many of them left. I'm fighting for the people who left, so if they ever come back, which is extremely rare, than it would be nice. It would be also nice for people to become members, or not quit because of the moderators.

HEAR ME OUT---

I know a lot of you moderators and Operators look at these post and think it's funny and many of you get a kick out of them, like I do, but I'm really trying to be serious with you guys. There are many game websites that they listen to there players and get feedback. This is my fedback. Please take this into mind, and think of all the players and I and just do the right thing and make the world a better place.

Thankyou for your time

The New Mike
wat a speach lol :$,mike you forget 1 thing,cuz old generation is gone many of them,NEW generation is coming acepd it,theres no way out :|,end you think you are the only 1 wit your feelings:$ lol........ 
Hey Mike and Rob! 

where are you guys nowadays? Haven't seen you in ages.

Jake