Forums » Dear Moderators
Points!?!?!?!?
Replies: 95   Pages: 7   Most recent reply posted by: Caption (Oct 4, 2008 7:14 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 95   Pages: 7   [ Go: « 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 » ]
T.

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 25, 2008 5:09 PM
I think mods and OP are getting tired of replying to our complaints about the programmers.

I once had a long discussion with OP about the use of a program in connect 4 (that's where Chris has got OP's quotes from if I'm not mistaking). He replied on every post I made back then, but most of the time he was just repeating himself in different words, and to be true, so was I I was convinced of my opinion, he was of his. And he is OP, I'm just a non subbed user. End of story...

Anyway, after that discussion I haven't seen him reply to any more of our "complain about the cheaters" topics, and believe me, we connect 4 people can be pretty stubborn about that

I sort of accept the fact there are cheaters here and that they can play here as well. It's all fine by me, but maybe we should have indeed two separate rating systems. It would take away a lot of frustration...

Anyway, I see other players from different games have interesting opinions about this topic and that's nice to see. So in that way, good topic Mike. You can do it if you want indeed

Baz Attack

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 25, 2008 5:20 PM
true paralysed there are often posts by the regular posts, what i meant was there should be debates between the players and fod staff about certain ideas.

i mean sometimes there are some great posts and suggestions, but to here fods view and get into conversation about a suggestion is what i meant.

The New Mike

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:02 PM
"Four pages and four days into this topic and still we are yet to see a reply from the Op, i know he checks these forums regularily because he post's in the Magyar section quite often...a Mod could post but they can't really answer our question's can they?"

--this is what Scotty said

I absoulty agree with Scotty on this. I believe the OP and the moderators do keep tract of the forums regulary. I have noticed that in this forum, we haven't seen anything typed in here that was bad unless either one of those are deleted the bad messages. It's like the same 6 people on the same forum no one else hasen't stepped in. We need more people to prove our points maybe?

Ocean

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:33 PM
is it me or as sum of the posts been deleted

- Scotty -

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:42 PM
What you been smokin tonight Newkkkkk

Ocean

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:57 PM
lol nothinnnnnn

Massimiliano.

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 26, 2008 12:47 PM
Neither mods or op reply,because they are certainly working on a great major update - NEW COLOURED DICE IN MY INFO ZOMG!

Felipe Carvaljo

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 26, 2008 1:37 PM
You all just reply cause you want to get this topic with thousands replys? How sad

Ocean

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 26, 2008 1:44 PM
how sad u sat up all nite and thought that 1 up

D-Dоg

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 27, 2008 4:24 PM
whats wrong with this they have about 100 rooms for chess and 8 ball and 9 ball( 9 ball only needs 5 or such)
but they cant make non rated rooms for other games!?!??!?!?!?! if connect four had a non rated room it would be the most used non rated room unlike chess and 8 ball who always have 0 people. also more better players would come back! NOT TO MENTION EVERY GAME COULD HAVE ONE WITCH WUOLD GET MORE PEOPLE BUT OBVOUSLY FLYORDIE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THAT. i say this because look at the flyordie top list its a joke if everybody in the world looked at it i guanrtee the stupidist people would even say that they cheat. but "OBV" the op doesnt care that they ruined a game that use to get 150 saturday mornings before.

Massimiliano.

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 27, 2008 7:34 PM
yea i agree,8 ball and pro snooker don't need so many rooms,we could have light unrated room instead,and unrated for board games as you said

Rise

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 27, 2008 10:52 PM
OP doesn't choose the ads, an ad company provides them, therefore he doesn't know what ads are on the games unless you tell him.

Baz Attack

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 29, 2008 3:55 PM
well enough people have said the ads what are on the game and hasnt been a change.

-Paralyzed-

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 29, 2008 9:49 PM
therefore he doesn't know what ads are on the games unless you tell him.

If that's true then that shows just how in-touch with the game he is.

I tried yesterday to play some games, just can't get back into it, the ads just kill my game, timing out every other shot because of the lag makes it pointless. I would sub but I can't be bothered paying for a game I hardly play nowadays.

I'll still try this 3v3 thing though.

Çhris

Re: Points!?!?!?!? Posted: Sep 30, 2008 1:21 AM
>If that's true then that shows just how in-touch with the game he is.

Agree 100% Martin. It says a lot about FOD when it's up to the players on the site to sort out and report adverts that affect gameplay/show nudity/advertise adult sites because FOD don't have a clue what the ad company (from what OP has said in the past, presumably a third party) is doing.

Replies: 95   Pages: 7   [ Go: « 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page