Age Harrasment
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Age Harrasment
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Age Harrasment
Dear Moderators,
I am Elaine, and I am 58, never lied about my age.
I am retired and enjoy coming into games, Connect Four, have fun, but I find very disrespetcul that a particular player, Ame3rica harrasses me as to my age. Yes, in the past I have received 2 demerits, but it is because of players like him, that makes one fight back !!  He could be my son, I have told him this but to no avail, and if that is the way he treats his dear Mother, then I feel pity for her and him. I know it's a young age group, but there are many mature players there, we have fun, it's a fun game, chat, know different cultures,etc. That's what its all about. I know it's only internet, but I may be my age but am young at heart and when I get insulted I fight back. And I do have a life. Sometimes one wonders why some teenagers turn out they way they do.
Thank you for "listening"
Elaine
theres a mute button... and last i heard you been causing trouble threating to ban people when your not a mod... this is the dear MOD section please if you have a REAL problem that actrally makes sence then email support@flyordie.com but this is just you complaining about somthin that fod has already a solution to (as in use the mute button)
i must say from what iv seen it sounds like your more of a hipacrit.

ps: you dont have to give out your age or any other personal info to play the games

LAst GANSTER ???   hummmm I wonder if you are AME3RICA ??
no guess again.

i dont even know you but i heard you werent very nice to a freind of mine.

>Why don't you ask your cats?

Ouch! Who let this through the filter?
do not have any cats.  Only you guys    :-P

wow  tyler  a mod      hummmmm
intetersting :-s

and why dont't you ask your brain material !!! that is , if you have any ...........
free spirit your post has done nothing... but your a little umm i dont want to be mean so you can finish that sentence for me.

id just ignore them ur asl as nothing to do with n e 1..just mute them in future
Tks  Maximilliano ....like if are never going to grow OLD as well.... u suk
last gangster........your nick says it all.
my my !!!! I wonder where u came from???
Sonnet, thank you, I see from your reply your the only moderator / player  I have read so far who has class.
Nice.
We need more of you.... :-)
thats ok im not a mod lol..ignore them 2 they nvr ave anything nice 2 say about any1 but thats kids 4u ;)
If ya get kids harassing you, just mute them free, obviously the guy's just lookin for a bit of attention from you, even better next time he has a go at you, take a screenshot and send it to the mod's using the contact form.
Free Spirit, 
Can you appreciate that stooping down to "kid's" level and being immature back will only escalate things? And that, actually, you could just mute them, instead of being so quick to fight fire with fire? From what you tell me, I think you are just as at fault as the people you clearly provoke.
I mean, you were very quick to assume old Maximilliano, ok, the guy's an idiot, but to say "u suk" without even knowing the context of what he was saying is a bit harsh don't you think?

With age comes wisdom?

Suits.

Free  world, free to say what I  feel,

That's what FREEDOM OF SPEECH  signifys  and  please  re-read what was written,  understand what the other person wrote and be smart !!!   That is if you can, obv. not.
Thank you Scotty :-)
I have done that as well, but to the FOD Support Team, whomever they may be, I wrote an e-mail as to Moderators, etc. 
Thank you for being nice as well as Sonnet    :-)
Elaine
Don't want to hear your advises  Suits, to me it seems you are one of the players who hide behind many nicks !!!

If I am provoked, be assured, I will fight back, understood???? No kid is going to get control and beleive me you don't want to go there !!

So now it is my turn as well to tell you to grow up !!!!!! You write like a mature person, but I have my doubts. If one expresses a concern, listen to both sides Ok? before judging !!!!!
You say:
>"Don't want to hear your advises Suits, to me it seems you are one of the players who hide behind many nicks !!!"<

Not only is that very ignorant indeed, but also very hyporitical, as you also tell me "not to judge", which is something you yourself seem all to eager to do.

>"If I am provoked, be assured, I will fight back, understood???? No kid is going to get control and beleive me you don't want to go there !!<

Are you really that immature? Seriously read what you have written, you honestly think i'm the one that needs to grow up? 

Kids in no way get any kind of "control" by mouthing off at people, it's just their pathetic way of getting attention, and you indulge this by giving them exactly what they want, 
attention
. Think about it, and look up a thing called the "high ground".

SYS.
I see you didnt get your wish then ♫free_spirit♫ .

>Dear Moderators;
>Please delete permanently the following nick's, pertaining to myself:
>♫free_spirit♫
>lasnubes
>Kiduxa was already permanetly banned.

It also brings up a couple of issues .

>>Don't want to hear your advises Suits, to me it seems you are one of the players who hide behind many nicks !!!

Someone with three (known) niks calling someone else a hider

Also , why is a person who has a perm ban still allowed to post ?

;)
>Don't want to hear your advises Suits, to me it seems you are one of the players who hide behind many nicks !!!

He may tell you himself but he doesn't hide behind many nicks as you imply :p His advice is actually worth noting, if you respond to someone in exactly the way which you have said that you don't like, then isn't that slightly hypocritical? 

>If I am provoked, be assured, I will fight back, understood???? 

This will do nothing but get you into trouble aswell. There's ways to deal with people who are harassing/abusing you, you said that you've emailed the moderators, but nothing will happen without a screenshot. If you've sent a screenshot then all you can do is wait and the person should be dealt with.

>No kid is going to get control and beleive me you don't want to go there !!

Getting angry on the forum will do nothing to help your situation and in fact will most probably lead to the thread being deleted/locked.

>Free world, free to say what I feel

Incorrect, this site is run by a company that has rules and T & Cs. You stated that you accepted their terms of conditions when you registered to this site so "free speech" on here is not necessarily existent :p
I agree with you Elaine aka free, I notice there are alot of players in four in a row who are immature and just out to ban everyone because they are jealous or they plain just harass people, we need more moderation in this room. Good for you to defend yourself.
Peter, Chris. I have missed you, and love you both.

:p
i also agree,this started with an age issue,so wat if shes 58 theres alot more players the same age..have u ever thought shes mad because shes sick of the hassle shes getting and decided to fight back..and i dont think shes the only 1 who posts in forum with a banned nik do you?
>decided to fight back

But what does "fighting back" on an online game actually achieve apart from a continuous barrage of insults from both sides most likely leading to a complaint of 'why was I banned'?? 

>Peter, Chris. I have missed you, and love you both.

I shall speak for myself, the feeling is mutual :x
Thats kinda bad from u too now freespirit...I felt sorry for u start. But then u started to harass peoples for nothing. Why did u said " u suk" to Massimiliano. Read carefully and post before hes...Then everyone in here become kids for u :| 
  Chris u always make good posts bro :p

P.S Dont get Mad at me now free spirit 
like i said b4 free ignore ull be better off hun
ignore them all free ! they dont know anything and ur one of the coolest, best people on flyordie :)
Hi Sonnet, ty for your advise, but I will not give them the satisfaction of leaving game, it will be like "they" won. Have you seen how many responses I have gotten? Some good, some bad, but such is life, which is very acceptable. 
I was going to leave the game but now it has become a challenge for me. There's good and bad wherever we may be, but it's how one rides out the storm, that makes us stronger.
Tks agian,
Elaine
Hey Edge, ty for your response. Means alot. :-)
They are great and nice players in room, no matter age, but there seems always to be a "rotten apple" in the bunch, but I will not quit, not now.
:-). 
Its  facinating the responses I receive !!
Elaine
Free Spirit you makin useles topic,as Last G sed theres a mute button.
You players just want to see what you want to see, I know there is a mute key. 
I am not as dumb as you think, win some lose some but am fair player.
If player was harrasing you, would you not report him or her? 
Tell me......?????
I see and write like I see it.....and Moderators what are they there for????   I wonder, they dont care as well, but I defend myself, clear on that? 
And if I'm wrong I have apologized to players, but don't pick on me cause I will defend myself.
And when a player registers, do you really think they read the "agreements" ? Give me a break, I was not born yesterday.
Keep on writing, cause Free will be here :-)

Hey Chicka, thank you for your opinion, means alot. :-), and tks for taking time to write in forum.
Few understand , as you have seen :-)
hugs,
Elaine
wow.. guys just calm down.. seriously too many haters here now.. its not fun anymore :s