« Back to All Topics
This really is getting out of hand...(SRV)
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Yes its another complaint about SRV... what a suprise! Only this time myself, along with 4 other people were constantly booted whilst watchin SRV's games. Firstly if he doesnt want us to watch, he can simply ask us to leave.

When he returns to lobby, we ask him why he kept booting us, his reply was "i am enforcing flyordie rules".
Please could you tell me which rule this is?

When i try to question him about which rule this is, he says he has had enough of me and bans me for "insulting".

There are constant problems with this moderator, yet no investigation has ever been done? I am a paying subscriber and i expect to be treated fairly, but this moderator seriously abuses his moderation powers and we are left helpless for him to do it over and over again.

I have long been a member of this site and i enjoy the games and the people on this site, however this issue needs to be sorted once and for all.
Ur quiet right here m8...I heard to much complaint about him..And also I got demerit as it says " Forum Abuse" and the worst word I said was "stup**" but not sure was it SRV or not but still quiet pathetic...This word is used like 1000+ times in lobby and nothing said by Moderator...This game and Moderators(Not all) sometimes  gettin very annoying cos of people like that...Just funny... ;)
Not that I agree with it 
if
 your account of what happened is correct (it's hard to take someone's word for it on the forum :p) but the only rule that he could possibly apply in my view would be 

Harassing
, threatening, embarrassing, or doing anything else to another member or guest that is unwanted. 

although that would be extremely harsh as people 'follow' and watch other players all of the time on FOD.

I suggest if you have any problem regarding moderators send your complaints to support@flyordie.com (And that goes beyond complaining that a 'moderator doesn't like me' :p). Posting on the forum normally leads to the topic being removed so it's best to go down the 'formal' channels ;)
As much as I do agree with you, because I too have been in the unlucky hands of SRV, nothing will be done on the forum anyways, and as much as I agree personally its the best place to debate, (and seeing as its rare you get a reply by email), I very much doubt anything will be done with SRV until there is a cluster of actual complaints, (not fakes to the trouble makers out there) and therefore forcing the OP to investigate his moderation duties.

Oh, and by the way, let me assure you SRV is a very smart person, so if it does go further, good luck, although its highly doubtful.
Menace just live with it or if you think your crying will do anything you better off just leaving the site.
If a mod boots you and you repeatedly re-enter, what do you expect? Assuming that you did nothing wrong then at the very least he's using his priviledges to keep you out. Why do you think he's not allowed to do this? Let's 
assume
 that he's not supposed to - then are you surprised that he would go one step further to ban you? The reality is that you are always going to lose if you decide to fight a mod.

The MO of this site is to churn out the games and let the mods manage the day to day running. Unless something is broken don't expect any interaction from the owners.