« Back to All Topics
NOT A CHEATER
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
NOT A CHEATER
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
NOT A CHEATER
On Four in a Row, I have been marked as a cheater (!) despite the fact that I have NEVER used a prog to help me win.

I have asked around and have been given several explanations as to how/why someone is marked, and they are all nonsense.

Can someone please tell me what the system looks for... and/or can any admin PLEASE remove this from my account?

I'm starting to get very good at the game, but none of the good players will play me if they think I'm a cheater. I'm starting to get harassed by others... including noobs, for this.

I don't want to have to start over with another account, it will take me FOREVER go get back to my current rating, and I don't want to lose my win/loss record and start over again, as it is a sign of my growing as a player.
Not sure if i'm correct on this.. but i believe it looks for regular movements. All you have to do is play the same movements or same style over and you will get that mark.

p.s that mark isn't to say you are a cheater, it's just there to point out to your opponents that you MAY be using a program.
That's ridiculous. Connect 4 is a small board, so of course there will be repeated movements. Especially, if you are a winning player, you will know the correct movements to make and your opponents will fall into them over and over. I hope you aren't right, because I will NEVER get rid of the (!) if you are.