I dont use program 
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
I dont use program 
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
I dont use program 
Dear moderator,
Has a matter of urgency i am not happy at all because i always use my brains and my thinking faculty when i play my checkers.BUt the only problem i have got is you consistently put program sign on me bigremoo.can you sort this out pls as i am very angry about this mistake from you.i deserve to be respected by other players when i win game(s).i hope this would be corrected.thank you
I play gomoku......& i got the same problem....
please remove that sign! i use my brain always... 
whats ur Criteria of judging whether a person uses programme or not?
please do make some adjustments with ur software bcoz its not good...
I think the criteria goes with when your switchin screens alot in between moves.
nah,the real criteria is the time between moves. if you think long,not using a program,you'll still get the sign.
its not the time lol just dont open any other programs while playing like chats, internet windows , microsoft word then u wont get the sign ever agian 
🙃
oh but that is not fair...
when u think u need little more time
Maybe that's true in your experience in, massi, but judging from connect four, it doesn't seem at all true to me. In connect four, people with program signs are usually very fast, because programs don't need to think in that game. Their program knows how to respond to your move before your piece even finishes dropping.
well,i play gomoku quite often and i ALWAYS use MSN,Last.fm and some others programs while playing,yet i don't have a program sign.