« Back to All Topics
Solicited by another player
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear sirs, I come to this place to play board games, not be solicited to meet other players on msn, remove my clothing for them, etc.  A player has asked me to meet him on msn and  requested such actions.  I am sick to my stomach, and very glad he was talking to me and not my little sisters!  What is he is doing the same with other players!??! Surely this is not a one-time thing! Please do something - like ban him!  his name is "(...)" and we were speaking in Portuguese. I was using google translate to make this possible, and at first thought it was a mistake in translation but it becamse CRYSTAL CLEAR what he wanted.  Please take action to protect players! 

[Edited by: Mervin on 21.06.2012 22:07]
Dear Danithegirl,

This player will be removed from the games for that kind of behaviour.

We are asking you to use the proper tools provided to the games in order to report such behaviour, so players can be removed faster.

Thank you.

Merv
Thank you.  I will gladly use a different means next time (if there is a next time) if you will kindly make it clear what the right thing to do is.  Also, I do not believe I am  the only one who wondered how to make an official complaint. It would be helpful to have something clearly marked in the games.
Dear Danithegirl,
There are currently two variants of reporting an abusive player:
- by "
report abuse
" button - as soon as rules were breached by certain player(s) open that player's info page (Alt+i as hotkey), click "report abuse" button which is located below player's nickname data but above his game statistics, choose appropriate option and submit the report.
- by sending us a 
screenshot
 - please read 
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/screenshot.html

I would as well advice reading FlyOrDie Online Games FAQ section - 
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/contents.html
 , I am sure it may be useful in many cases.
Regards,
Artik
 is there any proof of what this player said ? . if not why has his name been posted in forum . and how will you remove someone if you have no proof.            (   This player will be removed from the games for that kind of behaviour.)  i,m not saying it is not true what  Danithegirl says but there are rules  ?.                                                 maybe you should remove the name of the innocent till proven guilty.                          
Thank you for that hint.

I agree with you, nicknames should not be mentioned until the matter is clear.

Merv