« Back to All Topics
Do people still play, or even pay to play this game anymore?
I remember playing this game a long time ago, and to my surprise it is still running! Whats going on with this game?? Any mods still work on this game? Ha time to dig.
One of the downsides of having a game running for 10 years or so is that people eventually grow up, get married, do whatever and don't have the free time to play anymore. On the other side of the coin is the fact that FlyOrDie have been woefully negligent in maintaining the game. Ezekial and I have managed to translate a few missions, but we can only work as quickly as they let us. Even communicating with them takes months if not years. 

It is very saddening and frustrating to see one of my most  beloved games rot like this, but there's simply nothing more I can do to help it. On the bright side, the original Hungarian version of the game is alive and well :)
I have been playing off and on for 5+ years.  I admit not as often the last year.  I want to earn my 5 million, get a boat and see something other than this island.  The only down side for me is the clans and the money I spent trying to join.
Same here. I always liked playing but grew up so to speak.. it's always cool to come back and check in though. Sorry to hear it's not being maintained very well. I would love to see it grow into a huge picture world!