« Back to All Topics
Hello
Hello
Hello
I used to play when I was in my early teens 12-14 and forgot about the game for a bit. I'm glad it's still running, I forgot my old account but I'm happy with my new one :) I made four different characters and wish I read the whole 1000000 sp thing before. 

Are there active members still?
Hi Diane,
welcome back :) 

-kristal
Hi Diane! Unfortunately it's an old game and has fallen into disrepair, but there remains a small group of regular players that have been around for years. You're happily invited to join us! A new face is always welcome :)
Hello everyone! :)

I just started this game. I see its a little underpopulated, but still I love it. It has some potential as I see. If anyone can be my "mentor" I would appreciate it. Im a little last at the beginning. By the way: Why cant I see anyone on chat except me even there are players online? :(
Hi Everybody,

Please come to chat whenever you play.  As you might know we have a Larkinor mod now.  If you come to chat we might have new competitions.  Some competitions for low level players too.

welcome to Larkinor TosunA. 

-kristal
It's exciting to see some new players in larkinor!  Apparently you've noticed our small population of active players.  I try to be in chat whenever I'm online, but it tends to be an empty chat room.  Keep trying, we might bump into each other eventually.

Until then, you could check out 
http://www.larkinorguide.com/
, which has a lot of helpful articles and information about the game.  (And if you're really desperate, I'm pretty sure you can find my email on the forums there.)

Hope to see both of you around!
Thank you all :) And the link you gave me is really helpful :)