« Back to All Topics
First-Ever Larkinor Raffle!!!
In an effort to include lower-level players, instead of a splat competition over the holidays, I will be sponsoring a raffle, open to all players.  From now until January 6, 2014, you can get your raffle tickets.

Raffle prizes are:
(1) 15 million silvers
(2) 10 million silvers
(4) 5 million silvers
(1) 50 extra houseparts
(2) complete upgrades of your char's equipment

How do you get these raffle tickets, you might ask.  There are a few ways:
  -for every level you gain 10-35, you get 1 entry
  -for every 100 splats under lvl 45, you get 1 entry
  -for every 150 splats lvl 45+, you get 1 entry
  -for coming into chat, finding me (or kristal?) or one of our many pseudonyms, and correctly answering a larkinor trivia question, you get 1 entry

On January 7, I will post how many entries everyone has, and you will have three days to let me know if I miscalculated.  On January 10, I will assign everyone a block of numbers based on their entries and use a random number generator to select the winners.

For silver prizes, I will do bank transfers - winners must tell me which character they want the money on.

For ehps, I will post them on market at 50% (and provide bank funds if required to purchase them) - winner must find me in chat or post here to schedule a transfer time.

For upgrades, I will post them on market at 50% (and provide bank funds as required) or can drop them into clan storage rooms (vanguarde, digger, TA army, easygoing) - winners must tell me what level equipment they would like.  Unless otherwise stated, I will assume you have previous level equipment.

I have copied the toplists, so if you've been inactive for awhile, make sure to post your starting information to gain entries.  And I reserve the right to amend the number of prizes if there aren't as many entrants as I hope.

So, that was kind of long.  Go forth and splat/level up!
Thanks Ezekial for this nice competition.  I will inform you about chat competitions. :)

-kristal
There is also a super-secret bonus prize, which will unlock if at least ten people come into chat and ask either kristal or myself for a trivia question before January 6.
Meow! Meow! I have never participated in this forum before, but sure! Super Secret Prize!
Hey guys - I made a new alt account, TyIer (I instead of l; I'm lazy.) If you can't find it, just check the Luck toplists for 'Simon the Digger.'
Hmm, that didn't translate very well, did it? 'Tyier', with a capital i.
Entry list:

BEAVIS69: 6
 (886 45+splat)

mage_basher: 9
 (1045 45+splat, 2 trivia)

TOURIST: 56
 (6895 45+splat, 9 lvls, 1 trivia)

KRISTAL: 134
 (20109 45+splat)

JanneM29: 7
 (929 45+splat, 1 trivia)

sn82larkinor: 4
 (580 45+splat)

TylerUK: 80
 (4673 45+splat, 3049 45-splat, 17 lvls, 2 trivia)

furcoat: 7
 (624 45+splat, 215 45-splat, 1 trivia)

ACEHIGH: 2
 (276 45+splat)

lilcrazykabet: 8
 (464 45-splat, 2 lvls, 1 trivia)

KillingmeSoftly: 49
 (4652 45+splat, 1717 45-splat, 1 trivia)

lilgyp: 3
 (120 45+splat, 2 trivia)

Grateful Mike: 6
 (4 lvls, 2 trivia)

karen143: 2
 (1 lvl, 1 trivia)

vipernmole: 1
 (1 trivia)

latap: 1
 (1 lvl)

aurelianm: 2
 (2 lvls)

samarajul: 2
 (2 lvls)

blade b: 1
 (1 lvl)

HeadHunter1us: 1
 (1 lvl)

Big Deviljho2: 1
 (1 lvl)

Those are my counts, though there were a few chars on the toplists that I didn't have starting stats for.  The drawing will be held on Friday, so if you notice I miscounted, let me know in chat or on this forum and I'll correct your entry totals.  

There will also be a super-secret prize drawn on Friday.  So be sure to check back then.

Good luck to everyone!

...and for fun: ezekial: 28374 45+splat (have to brag somewhere)
first addendum: 
KillingmeSoftly: 50
 (4652 45+splat, 1717 45-splat, 2 trivia)

I'm not totally sure where the 17 levels bit came from (sir strength+zeitgeist+pest control's levels gained? I didn't take note of their starting levels.) but Irelia's gained 25 levels, and Simon the Digger on my other account has gained 8 levels, so please add those to your totals.

P.S.: Killingmesoftly passes on that 
UnderTheWeather
 gained level 34 and 35 over Christmas, so please add 2 levels to his total.
Kms now has 52 entries.

For anyone wondering, I did discuss tyler's claim with him, and his entries remain unchanged.
Winners are:

diamond shovel - 
Kristal

50 ehps - 
Tourist

complete upgrade - 
Kristal

complete upgrade - 
Tyler

15mil silvers - 
Grateful Mike

10mil silvers - 
Tyler

10mil silvers - 
Tourist

5mil silvers - 
KillingmeSoftly

5mil silvers - 
KillingmeSoftly

5mil silvers - 
samurajul

5mil silvers - 
lilgyp

(Note: I did redraw for the 5mil silver prizes because the random number generator wanted a couple people to win 3 times.  I know, I'm a cheater; sorry.)

Please let me know what character(s) you want your silvers/shovel on.

Kristal, Tyler: let me know what lvl upgrades you'd like so I can start working on them and get them to you.

Tourist: find me in chat so we can transfer the ehps.
Congratulations 
Kristal
 on your diamond shovel!! ... Just let me know when you decide you're generous enough to let me use it :p
Just want to say a big thanks guys for running this comp, it's good to see people are still passionate about the game!

Thanks again, and will hook up for the prize exchange throughout the next week or so.

~Tour
Thank you for organizing this, please would you kindly put the silvers on Crisis (if you need to do via transfer I will be in chat later).

Will be using them to Build on TA, any preferences let me know (have 39,000 clicks)
Thanks thanks diamond shovel :)))
Grateful Mike
 and 
samurajul
: I will only award prizes to active players.  You can prove your activity by posting a reply in this forum or by simply playing your char(s) (in case neither of you check the forum).  You have until January 31 to claim your prizes or else they will be redrawn.

click sums (for my reference):
Grateful Mike: 81684, 37223, 3567
samurajul: 74599