« Back to All Topics
pc version
Posted in 
Billiards
pc version
Posted in 
Billiards
pc version
hay flyordie i got a really good idea that you should add for the subcribers you have half of it now but the subcribers should be able to change there font colour to what they want if you or other people think this is a good idea let me know thanks ;)
hay thanks 4 the reply guess only me n u care if fly read that alot of people want it it might happen
It's an OLD idea, that's for sure. Why don't you help FoD to make the decision by explaining HOW colours would make the world a better place?
MESSAGE REMOVED, HARASSING ANOTHER IN TOPIC
72 HOUR BAN
400 HOUR DEMERIT
AWARDED

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Aug 27, 2004 8:10 PM]
class idea only been suggested about 5.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times i think
just to be picky but exorcist as u put a decimal point that only counts as 5 times requested

but back to the idea in hand i think it is a good idea because ppl want individuality
Dang you guys are sad...really i feel sorry for you. You act like this game is your "Career or Life" its pathetic, and i dont care if i get banned from a dumb computer game..so delete this losers
> MESSAGE REMOVED, HARASSING ANOTHER IN TOPIC

400 hour demerit? Am I right in guessing that he was replying to me?

For the record, I think that justifying the validity and importance of any issue or idea is necessary to give it credibility. Surely we must achieve this if FoD are to incorporate our ideas of change? In a recent thread Extreme believed that the vague repetition of an issue itself was a good enough reason for having the issue, and he was far from happy with me pointing out that it wasn't.

Whilst I do not question FoD's policies regarding post removal and punishment, I do understand that Extreme may have misunderstood my replies and become frustrated. For this reason, and providing that I am the recipient of the harrasment, can I request that the ban he has already recieved be considered as sufficient punishment? Having not seen the nature of his post, I will understand if this is not possible.