« Back to All Topics
Old Accounts
Old Accounts
Old Accounts
I know this has been asked before, but is there anyway that Moderators or anyone else is able to resurrect "old" accounts (which were previously subscribed).

Grateful for any assistance please.
have they been banned or have you forgot password ?
It was posted awhile back, but I'm sure there will be more larkinor vets returning, so I figured I'd post it again.  Many returners will notice they are no longer on the toplists.  However, this does not  mean your account and chars are gone.  Inactive chars are removed from the toplist (after 30 days of inactivity).

In addition, chars are deleted from the game if they are inactive too long.  Not to worry though, if you have a high lvl char, it will take years for this to happen.  (xp level * 30 + 5) days, to be precise.  At this point your houses are "abandoned" and multiple robs (even robs of single items) are allowed.  Once your house is empty, your char is deleted.  Sad.  Don't let that happen to you.  Come back and click!
Any chance you could have a look to see if Bendy girls account is still about?one of the chars has a load of weapons that would benefit lower level chars

cheers
~Tour
Tourist, "Bendy girls" doesn't appear to be an account.  I tried a few variations, still nothing.  I would need the exact spelling of that account(including caps and spacing).  Or if you remember a char name, I might be able to search that way. 

You could always try logging in on it. :p
Oh, wait, Bendy Girl 
is
 a char.  I feel so silly sometimes.  Yes, she still exists, as do the other three chars on the Seductress account.  Last login was feb 2010, so you'd better check in on them soon.
Thanks ezek, I couldn't remember what the account name was as i had about 5 accounts at the time. Logged in now.

~ Tour