« Back to All Topics
Subscription
Subscription
Subscription
Did anyone of you, still actively playing, subscribe to Larki recently? I'm considering subscription now (mostly for the ability to inspect some houses :)), but it seems that the subscription option has changed since the last time I subscribed. I remember that few years ago the subscription to Larkinor has been separated from other FoD games and it was for 6 months. Now when clicking on subscribe it gets me just the FoD Premium option for one year (all games). Is that ok (i.e.the only option now) , or did I just miss some other options?
 Hey Misko! Happy New Year and welcome back to Larkinor! You're invited back to chat anytime. :) Ezekial and I just released 5 new missions, including King's Mission #57! Unfortunately, you 
just
 missed our splat/leveling raffle - and the first shot at a diamond shovel in quite a while...but now that Ezekial's a moderator, we have a lot more creative wiggle room to keep things fresh.

...oh, right, you had a question, didn't you? :p 

> Now when clicking on subscribe it gets me just the FoD Premium option for one year (all games). Is that ok (i.e.the only option now) , or did I just miss some other options?

You remember correctly - a couple of years ago, FOD consolidated all of their subscriptions, and it's also become cheaper overall; before, (at least via credit card) you'd pay $18 for 6 months, whereas it's now $25 for 12 months (or $12.50 for 6 months.) Alternatively, you can subscribe for a single month at $5, if you're not sure you want to commit to a year.

..geez, why hasn't FOD hired me onto their marketing team yet? :p

P.S. I should plug that [url=
http://larkinorguide.com
]Larkinor Guide
/url] is still alive and well, and I'm sure SandyT would appreciate it if you decided to subscribe via first clicking the Larkinor banner ad he displays at the top right of every page. :)
Thanks for the answer! I have never quit Larkinor, I just didn't subscribe in the last two/three years and didn't click that much, just logged in few times in a month.

btw. The subsciption through Sandy's page does not work. Likely because the change of FoD sub model. i'm getting this message:
------------
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
 The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.

Reason: DNS lookup failure for: hot.hotdownloads.com
------------
btw2. The chat does not work for me most of the time. The chat screen is either black, or even when it loads it gets me the Can't connect to server message.