« Back to All Topics
Larkinor Needs Your Help - 1
Hello All Larkinorians,

You probably haven't heard this before, as it was kept a secret, but a recent crisis necessitates that this information should be shared with all larkinorians to ask for their help.

The king has a distant relative, living in a distant land, Lady Witchery; she is known for her interest in witchcraft, and her eternal youth. Her true age is not known, even she does not remember, but she always appears to be 20 years old.

Recently, she came to Larkinor and demanded acid crystals. When the king couldn't find enough of them, she threatened to put a curse on all of Larkinor unless enough acid crystals appear on the market in a month. It has been learned that Lady Witchery owes her youth to acid crystal baths.

Dear larkinorians, in order to avoid her curse please put any acid crystals that you find on the market.

Whoever helps with this crisis will be rewarded with 100 silvers per acid crystal so please write your name and number of acid crystals you put on the market.

- kristal
My character a boy named Sue has 155 listed right now.
There are 1833 acid crystals on the market righ now.  Hope we can at least double, or triple that value in a month.  You can put the acid crystals at the highest price.  Don't forget to write below how many you put on the market.
-kristal
You release a maneating dandelion here.
The maneating dandelion has populated the area.
Your monstalogy skill has increased by 6.

Note:  This is at the temple square on TA.  The square we originally chose must have been overrun with invaders because when I got there I got the message that I could release the first of its kind there.  So yay for surprise repop!  That was easy!  :)
You leave 13 acid crystals on the market waiting for customers. 
 on the market right now. :)

...I should note that, if you need them for Brassnuts, those are on the market for a premium (20k, over the 8,500 it would cost to build them) if you're lazy. :p
You leave 32 acid crystals on the market waiting for customers.
You leave 40 acid crystals on the market waiting for customers. 
I robbed 14 acid crystals from solina.  I'll get them to the market, but figured whoever that is deserves the credit.
You leave 2663 acid crystals on the market waiting for customers.

...and I may have (finally) populated the lumpant. Not that I need the silvers or crystals.
Thanks ezekial for populating lumpant. :)
We all did a good job.  There is 9584 acid crystals on the market now.  Thanks to all of us. :) 

Good work everyone - You leave 1424 acid crystals on the market waiting for customers

My lvl 22 thief can kill these at will thanks to the repop so if you need them please just let me know (I don't use the character for anything else)