« Back to All Topics
KV clan missions
KV clan missions
KV clan missions
We are still waiting for Will day and Misko to accept the 2nd clan mission. I have one of my characters with their life essence ready to go. We cannot continue until all characters accept the mission.
Done. 

just a quick question. Once our clanhouse fell apart, we didn't get the mushroom back, right? I'm going to have problem to get another one....if that's possible at all with my lvl.
Hey Misko, 

We did get the mushroom back, it was returned to your backpack. If you have eaten it by mistake as long as you havent distributed it you should be able to refind it at home by clicking on the search Icon. This should restore it back to a mushroom.

Cheers
Tour
Thanks Tour! I've found out, that I'm able to complete king mission 52 with Misko. I was also reminded (the hard way) that once you catch a monster you have to feed it...:( Now I have to redo the mission....
I dunno about that, Tour.  I think that was something our dear developer did for us just at the onset of the clans; I DID eat my mushroom by accident but I couldn't find it by searching at home.  I had to do another mission.