« Back to All Topics
PPL COPYIN MY NAME
Posted in 
Billiards
PPL COPYIN MY NAME
Posted in 
Billiards
PPL COPYIN MY NAME
well The_UnKnown has copyed my name. well near enough n e way. for starters he comes up 2 me and says that ive copied his names. ( The_UnKnown , the_unknown )wats this about. i goes 2 him, have a look at the date i made this name and the date he made his names. so i was rht. he copied me. so can a mod plz deal wid this issue. so thx and i would like ur opinions.
I wouldnt be talking if i was you.

ÜÑKÑØWÑ ( Skillz ) Nick was made over a year and a half ago yours was made 3 months ago.
You can tell the difference between the two names snipe...oh and unknown i had a Tommy name made  a year ago..i come back after a few months see alot of them but you dont see me crying.
People have been calling themselves "Unknown" for ages. It's not original, and you should be shown no sympathy if someone else uses it. They, like yourself, have just copied someone else's idea.
u aint the only 1 ---

superkid317
superkid315
supergirl316
supergirl613
SuperKid316
supergirl613

list probably goes on, this is all i know......
1. Nicknames 

You must not choose a nick which 

1.1 is similar to another nick already existing on the FlyOrDie forum or games.

This is the actual rule.

I think FlyOrDie need to be a bit more specific as there are so many registered users (over 2 million I think) there is bound to be similar nicks.

It needs to be summin' like... "must not be similar to another nick if it is made for the purpose of being similar" ... I'm sure FlyOrDie would word it better:p
Nobody has ever copied my name :(

Not surprised realy as they arn't very good :|