« Back to All Topics
Wayne or Mickey?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Wayne or Mickey?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Wayne or Mickey?
I'm chuffed to bits United have signed Wayne..he will not turn out to be a Mickey Rooney..he's the best footballer ive seen for years ..I understand the disappointment of all Everton fans..just like i understand the disappointment of all leeds fans(Alan Smith)..but people want to better themselves and play for the best..COME ON YOU REDS....
lol bad choice rooney moving there i think.. he would have been much better off moving to arsenal :D or any other team other then man u ;\:@   :p
No offence here, but ;\ United are sooo sad..Saha,Smith,Rooney ! They are destroying all other lower Premiership clubs, And to be honest, You don't NEED NEED them. especially when u have people like Nistelrooy and scholes. but THREE new forwards from little clubs, I mean, If you have noticed Fulham have got worsER and everton will do the same in my opinion. It just isnt fair

I SAY AGAIN 
No offence
 So don't start abusing my opinion ty :)
Lmao shut up...u make no sense...fulham have always been crap and so have everton so how can u say u can see them goin bad? lol evry1 knows ther going down :( Man u are just getting the best players so stop being so jealous and sit.

Locked.
ok, but I don't see why man.utd are in real need of rooney
First of all I'm not a Man U supporter, neither am I a Fulham or Everton supporter.

Man U need Rooney as in a top club you need about 4 strikers.

Rooney
Saha
Van Nistol-blah-blah
Smith

The problem with Man U last season is they only had 1 decent striker; Van Nistol-blah-blah. Forlan and Ole Gunna didn't score enough goals to support him and Scholes and Giggs didn't do great in the playmakers spot behind Van Nistol-blah-blah.

Now with 3 new strikers in (1 new-ish) they will be keen to impress the boss and get a first team place.

They should do well in Europe and the FA Cup I think. I don't think they will be able to touch Arsenal and Chealsea in the Prem though.

C'mon you Diamonds:D

(Lots of speeling (<-haha:D) mistakes there but who cares:))
Good point Jamez but I just thought of what my dad told me,

"There wouldnt be big clubs if there wasnt small"

and to be honest, That is true ty
Well said Jamez..i dont agree with ur words about the premiership though.The seasons only a few games in..I think United will be pretty frightening when we get all our big guns back..plus when the new signings start to gel..
I'm a rugby man myself anyway:D
tut tut,utd aint gonna win a thing this year

1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool (after a bad start they'll come good)
4. Man Utd (will challenge for 3rd but won't get it)
5. Aston Villa
6. Tottenham
7. Newcastle

they might win the league cup but thats about it ;)
because whoever man uts sign, chelsea will sign better ones, they have a better defence and arsenal are just too good. I think liverpool will be strong too this year ;)
1. Chelsea
-----------------
2. Arsenal
3. Man U
4. Liverpool
5. Newcastle
6. Tottenham
7. Bolton
8. Middlesborough
9. Aston Villa
10. Birmingham
11. Man City
12. Fulham
13. Southampton
14. Charlton
15. Blackburn
16. Everton
17. Portsmouth
-----------------
18. Norwich
19. WBA
20. Crystal Palace

:)
1. Arsenal
-----------------
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Man Utd
5. Aston Villa
6. Tottenham
7. Newcastle
8. Middlesborough
9. Bolton

1.Arsenal
2.Chelsea
3.Man Utd(but will do well in Champs League :p)
4.Liverpool(Can't score)
5.Bolton
Rest dont matta :D
Liverpool cant score now but come end of month/october they will be scoring for fun, Liverpool 3rd utd 4th ;)