« Back to All Topics
A note from the King: A Splat Competition
Concerned about how long the campaign on TA is taking, King Lorden decided to send one of his spies to the island to scout out the enemy's movements and numbers.  However, the spy has not returned.  Fighters on the front line report that they saw the spy's borrowed magelifter go down somewhere northeast of the lake.

King Lorden has hereby decreed that all able-bodied conquestors should redouble their efforts to clear the target square and rescue the spy, who might have gained vital intelligence about the war.

As an incentive, the king has offered rewards of 'riches beyond imagining' for any effort to rescue his spy.
Per usual, I've copied the conquest toplist.  There's only 47 of us, so if you're returning after a break, be sure to post your starting conquest here.

For rewards, I'm thinking of an increasing scale; e.g. 1-5000 splats would earn silvers, 5001-10000 would earn thingies, 10001-15000 might earn ehps...  I'll figure out the exact numbers and prizes as I see how much people are splatting.  And any ideas for highly coveted prizes are welcome! 
Failing to cross.. Hello Ezekial and TC and gl to all for this competition. 
Joyce. 
This competition is still active until the square is clear (about 40k to go).  Let's save the spy!
After a long, hard campaign, you finally defeat the last monster, who was guarding the spy.  However, you are too late and the spy does not look long for this world.  Desperately, you try to rouse him.  "What did you learn?"  Some secret to defeating the army?  "Tell me what you discovered!"

The spy looks up at you and tries to speak.  You lean closer to hear his final words: "An army of 200000 monsters is awaiting you towards west."

Useless.  If he learned anything else, he took it with him to the grave.
During the course of the competition, we cleared at least 
 monsters.  Here's the breakdown:

ezekial
: 113381
 Kristallmond - 23840
 Blumschatten - 17698
 Donnerschag - 17570
 Dunkelstern - 15081
 Schattengeist - 10968
 Rabenschwarz - 10328
 Finsternschutzer - 9155
 Nachtlied - 8741

kristal
: 39986
 Peach - 10056
 Apple - 9720
 Parsley - 9700
 Apricot - 9700
 KARA - 800
 karmena - 10

sn82larkinor
: 5156
 THE SNOW DOG - 1686
 Broon - 1450
 THE PROFESSOR - 1280
 By-Tor - 740

ACEHIGH
: 4004
 DRACO MAN - 1110
 Lucha Libre - 1100
 LADRON OSCURO - 994
 LOGOS - 800

JanneM29
: 1262
 Bortreslagghörne - 1212
 uoxhvbzrd - 50

Tyler
: 1052
 Sir Strength - 1052

TitanCannon4
: 109
 Doomtrain - 109

Flambeau
: 16
 LucyHunter - 16

OrionsBelt
: 15
 Rebel Sun - 15

There were a few chars on the toplist that I didn't have starting splats for (
Turms, Misulko, Sir. Dan
), and a number of chars that went inactive over the last few months.  If you splatted during this time and would like to be included, just post here.  Also, if you think I made a mistake, let me know.

Prizes will appear sometime on Christmas, so if you have any special requests on where you want them, post here, or I'll award prizes to the characters that earned them.

1000 silvers / splat 
1 thingie / 100 splats
1 ehp / 1000 splats
Thank you Ezekial,
May I get my gifts to my character KARA

Happy new year everybody
Prizes have been distributed.  Silvers will be in the bank and items should be in your homes.  Merry Christmas!