« Back to All Topics
no duels during splatting
There should be a rule about no dueling during splatting. 

I got angry again.  I was splatting fast and I didn't even notice that I was challeged and used ranged weapon first that gave the advantage to the opponent.  SHAME ON YOU!!! trying to get some lousy famepoints that way!!!

This was the second time it happened.  This time the character was much smaller than my character level couldn't challage him.

I was wrong he was at the same level as mine.  But I couldn't challage anyway.  Maybe I can challange later!!!
There used to be a gentleman's agreement about not dueling or stealing from characters along the frontlines of TA.  I guess some people either don't know or don't care about it anymore.

At least there are a couple people still around to splat. 
I wrote here before about no duel during splatting.  I didn't give any name but the person who does this has no intention stopping. He is desperate about getting more famepoins.  So I like to inform everybody about this person.

BE AWARE OF 

sn82larkinor
 and his characters 
By-Tor, THE SNOW DOG, THE PROFESSOR, Broon 

He does not have any respect to the players who splat!

-kristal

sn82larkinor

STOP DUELING DURING SPLATTING!!!
It is really disappointing behaviour, sn82 has been around long enough to know about the old agreement.

There may be less of us playing now, and pvp encounters are rarer, but that's no excuse to start challenging on the frontline.

Maybe if people want to duel we could post our intentions on the forum and try to arrange a time and square for the battle to go down :)
>>Maybe if people want to duel we could post our intentions on the forum and try to arrange a time and square for the battle to go down 

I like this idea. :)